10 Stocks That Closed Highest In A Week
The following stocks closed at their highest price in a week on November 29, 2016.
- Accenture Plc (NYSE: ACN) – Accenture shares gained 0.15 percent to close at $120.94 on Tuesday.
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (NYSE: BABA) – Alibaba shares rose 1.31 percent to close at $94.99 on Tuesday.
- Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) – Campbell shares gained 0.47 percent to close at $57.65 on Tuesday.
- Time Inc (NYSE: TIME) – Time shares rose 1.87 percent to close at $16.30 on Tuesday.
- American Airlines Group Inc (NASDAQ: AAL) - American Airlines shares rose 0.84 percent to close at $46.89 on Tuesday.
- ADTRAN, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADTN) – ADTRAN shares gained 0.73 percent to close at $20.70 on Tuesday.
- Applied Materials, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMAT) – Applied Materials shares gained 1.01 percent to close at $32.16 on Tuesday.
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: PLAY) – Dave & Buster's shares gained 0.76 percent to close at $47.78 on Tuesday.
- Amgen, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMGN) – Amgen shares rose 0.64 percent to close at $146.00 on Tuesday.
- Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (NASDAQ: WBA) – Walgreens Boots Alliance shares rose 0.21 percent to close at $85.53 on Tuesday.
If content like this is useful to your trading/investing strategy, please email email@example.com with the headline to let us know!*
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.