Thursday’s Mid-day Options Volume Leaders (C, AAPL, BAC, INTC, JPM, SPY)
The market is moving lower today on worse than expected economic news; currently the S&P 500 (NYSE: SPY) is trading at 1,082, off 12.5 points. While this move was easy to predict, given the strong technical resistance around 1,100, it is still disheartening given the stellar earnings from most companies that have reported so far.
Here are your mid-day options volume leaders…
1. Citigroup (NYSE: C) 311,902 contracts, 67.0% calls, 33.0% puts
2. Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) 146,991 contracts, 58.7% calls, 41.3% puts
3. Bank of America Corp. (NYSE: BAC) 132,409 contracts, 56.0% calls, 44.0% puts
4. Intel Corp. (NASDAQ: INTC) 106,123 contracts, 58.3% calls, 41.7% puts
5. JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) 102,607 contracts, 64.3% calls, 35.7% puts
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.