Market Overview

13D Filing On Ocean Rig Reporting 6.5% Stake From Elliott Associates, 13.9% Stake From Elliott International, For Combined 20.4% Stake

Share:

Get News First. Profit Faster

upsell-button
With Benzinga Professional get unlimited access to ALL content! PLUS:
  • REALTIME NEWSFEED
  • REALTIME AUDIO NEWS
  • FULL CALENDAR SUITE
  • CHAT WITH OUR NEWS DESK

Posted-In: Hedge Funds

 

Related Articles (ORIG)

Partner Center