- TLC BioSciences has entered a commercialization agreement with Endo International plc ENDP for the U.S. rights of TLC599, a proprietary BioSeizer sustained-release injectable in Phase 3 development for osteoarthritis pain.
- Under the agreement signed with Endo's subsidiary Endo Ventures Limited (EVL), TLC will primarily be responsible for developing the product, and EVL for obtaining regulatory approval and commercialization of the product in the U.S.
- TLC will receive an upfront payment of $30 million and be eligible to receive up to an additional milestone-based payment of $110 million.
- TLC will be eligible to receive payments based on the achievement of certain commercial milestones and royalties based on the product's net sales in the U.S.
- Additionally, TLC will be eligible to receive certain milestone payments for potential future indications.
- "We are pleased to be adding another TLC product to Endo's portfolio," said Blaise Coleman, President & CEO at Endo. "We see tremendous opportunity in TLC599 to potentially address an unmet medical need in patients with osteoarthritis arthritis knee pain. If approved, we expect to launch this differentiated branded product in 2025."
- Price Action: ENDP shares are down 4.27% at $0.32 during the market session on the last check Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.