- Immix Biopharma Inc IMMX announced positive interim data from an animal study in Soft Tissue Sarcoma (STS).
- STS is a broad term for cancers that start in soft tissues (muscle, tendons, fat, lymph and blood vessels, and nerves).
- After one treatment cycle, ImmixBio's lead candidate IMX-110 produced 75% survival vs. 0% survival for trabectedin in a connective tissue cancer Soft Tissue Sarcoma (STS) mice study.
- Trabectedin is sold as Yondelis by Janssen, a Johnson & Johnson JNJ company.
- Also Read: Immix Biopharma's IMX-110 / Anti-PD-1 Combo Therapy Shows Extended Median Survival In Animal Studies.
- IMX-110 was compared against approved drugs used to treat STS in this study.
- According to Meco et al., 2003 (trabectedin monotherapy treatment arm), trabectedin was dosed, and IMX-110 was administered at 2.0 mg/kg.
- "We are excited to see continued evidence of IMX-110 anti-tumor activity versus approved therapies," said Ilya Rachman, CEO of ImmixBio. "We believe this is a preview of anti-tumor activity to be demonstrated in our two clinical trials to be kicked off in 2022: IMX-110 monotherapy and IMX-110 in combination with anti-PD-1 tislelizumab."
- Price Action: IMMX shares are up 57.7% at $2.57 during the market session on the last check Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.