Amgen Inc AMGN announced the presentation of efficacy and safety data from the CodeBreaK 100 Phase 1/2 trial in KRAS G12C-mutated advanced pancreatic cancer patients who received Lumakras (sotorasib).
- The data will be presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Plenary Series.
- Data show encouraging and clinically meaningful anticancer activity and a favorable benefit-risk profile.
- The Company posted a new Lumakras data, spotlighting a 21% objective response rate among 38 patients.
- Related: Europe Approves Amgen's KRAS-Targeted Lung Cancer Therapy.
- Researchers tracked a median progression-free survival rate of 4 months with a median overall survival rate that neared seven months.
- Eight of the 38 patients achieved a confirmed partial response (PR). Two of the eight patients with PR have ongoing responses.
- The median duration of response was 5.7 months, with a median follow-up of 16.8 months.
- No new safety signals were identified.
- Also See: Amgen's Q4 Sales Remain Flat As Its Biggest Product Flounders.
- Price Action: AMGN shares are down 1.07% at $221.86 during the market session on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.