- Celularity Inc has closed the merger with GX Acquisition Corp GXGX, giving Celularity $138 million to push the NK cell and T cell therapies into early-stage trials.
- The combined company will operate under the name Celularity Inc CELU, and its common stock will commence trading on the NASDAQ from Monday (19 July) under the ticker symbol CELU.
- The company expanded its ongoing Phase 1 trial of CYNK-001 in patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML)to include patients with relapsed/refractory AML (r/r AML) in addition to its ongoing trial in measurable residual disease (MRD).
- To date, no dose-limiting toxicity was observed with outpatient administration of three doses.
- The FDA granted Orphan Drug Designation to CYNK-001 for the treatment of patients with malignant gliomas.
- CYNK-001 is currently in a Phase 1 trial for glioblastoma multiforme.
- For Phase 1/2 COVID-19 trial assessing CYNK-001, no evidence of dose-limiting toxicities or evidence of no worsening inflammatory biomarkers was observed, and enrollment is ongoing.
- Price Action: GXGX shares are up 32.20% at $10.60 during the market session on the last check Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.