👉 Top Things To Know In TradeFi:
- MarketWolf raises $10M in Series A
- Voyager opens up withdrawal again VYGVF
- CoinShares has acquired Napolean (OTC: CNSRF
- JPX adding the J-Quants retail APIs
- ArawakX, FINTECH.TV teaming up
- Binance pursues aggressive growth
- Fidelity will intro direct indexing tool
- Coinigy has added to trade platform
👉 Top Things To Know In Fintech
- Oxbury adds funds for AgTech offer
- Oz BNPL firm Openpay quit the US
- VC into embedded finance doubling
- Wirex will offer crypto-backed credit
- Aviva upgrading ESG profiling tools
- BlockFi’s head of US trading leaving
- Cellebrite & Chainalysis teaming up
- Tide is launching pre-paid SME card
- Xi is signaling fresh start for fintechs
- Nexo could buy crypto lender Vauld
- FIS and Legible bridge finance gaps FIS
- Qiibee raises to expand its footprint
- Paysafe enters iGaming the market PSFE
- FCA appoints digital assets director
- Tesorio bagged $17M in a new raise
- WeChat Pay & AliPay+ live in Qatar TCEHY
- ACLEDA bank added deal with FSS
👉 Interesting Reads:
- Lambo racing team tapped into NFT
- Talk w/equity index vol desk veteran
- A larger VIX attracts way more clicks
- Creator economy VC’s record streak
- 3AC filed US bankruptcy protections
- How to value fundamentals of NFT’s
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.