👉 Top Things To Know In TradeFi:
- SPAC expires, eToro’s value halved
- IBKR pays $1M to settle with CFTC IBKR
- FIS talking decentralization, clearing FIS
- Goldman & Derivative Path team up GS
- TT second ISV to join the Databank
- Voyager announces limit to services VYGVF
- The LTSE raises $100M investment
👉 Top Things To Know In Fintech:
- BNK301 added new $15M Series A
- Volt to close after fundraising failure
- Alviere added new leader for growth
- Lender CoinLoan cutting withdrawal
- GoCardless eyeing buy of Nordigen
- WiseWorks AI secures $1.2M round
- Amazon Egypt rolls out BNPL offers AMZN
- ECB to issue warnings over cryptos
- Nexi, Alpha intro a payment venture
- Klarna seeks new cash at $6B value
- System 9 closing on $5.7M in funds
- Meta aims to shut down Novi Wallet META
- Voltz is onboarding Lido and Rocket
- Gen Z finance app Quirk is now live
- Wefox hits 2M customers milestone
- Crypto lender Vauld cuts withdrawal
- GS to broker deal for lender Celsius
👉 Interesting Reads:
- BZ: Citizenship through investments
- Zuck foreseeing the worst downturn
- Soros: US Democracy is Under Attack
- ARK Invest’s Bitcoin Monthly Report
- Dutch farmers angry w/ EU’s rulings
- How Macron pulled off fintech boom
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.