Quote Of The Day: A friend is one soul abiding in two bodies. - Aristotle
Fintech Movers: Federally chartered banks can hold reserve funds for stablecoin issuers, according to new guidance from the U.S. Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. - Block
- Binance creates exclusive Innovation Zone.
- CFTC finalized rules for improved reporting.
- TrueLayer secures $25M through Series C.
- Unifimoney has partnered with DriveWealth.
- Ledgerflow intros bank, lending technology.
- FinCen overhaul to AML would bring clarity.
- Marco Financial gets $26M in funding, credit.
- SoftBank is investing $2B in Latin America.
- CIA added R&D arm, focuses on blockchain.
Benzinga Global Fintech Awards Spotlight:
Every year Benzinga, a leading news and data platform, holds the Global Fintech Awards, a day of dealmaking, networking, and recognition in the fintech space.
Ahead of the November 10, 2020 event, this newsletter highlights disruptive innovators working to create positive and diverse change in financial services.
Today's disruptive innovator is NetworkFinancials, an AI-driven investment data platform.
For a chance to make your mark on the future of innovation and be featured in this newsletter, check out our Global Fintech Awards! To help decide who's leading, join the judges panel.
Watch For This: California is putting all new unemployment benefits claims on hold for the next two weeks as it tries to sort out an epic backlog affecting more than 1.6 million people who have lost their jobs amid the coronavirus crisis. - PYMNTS
- Singapore becomes a safe harbour for tech.
- Billions show lifestyles and hobbies revealed.
- Covid upended middle-class family finances.
- Lunar tech is installed into autonomous cars.
- Uber self-driving operator charged for death.
Photo taken from Visual Capitalist.
Market Moving Headline: Global banks faced a fresh scandal about dirty money on Monday as they sought to limit the fallout from a cache of leaked documents showing they transferred more than $2 trillion in suspect funds over nearly two decades. - Reuters
- Higher inflation regime in the medium term.
- Facebook threatens EU pullout on scrutiny.
- Musk sees no boost from Battery Day event.
- Fed weighed extending bank dividend caps.
- Tracking, understanding labor crisis at sea.
- Nikola founder steps aside amid allegations.
- ByteDance will not transfer algos to Oracle.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.