Daily Perspective: Capital markets are not free markets allocating resources in traditional ways. - Ray Dalio
Fintech Movers: Nasdaq and the London Stock Exchange Group have both taken steps to grow the digital asset ecosystem as institutional interest increases. - Markets Media
- Iran cracks down on crypto.
- OCC implements framework.
- Mercado to intro credit card.
- O’Shares tackles innovation.
- Hundreds of fintech failures.
- Top San Francisco fintechs.
- BondLink expands platform.
- HFTs make Robinhood work.
- Europe taps Cboe structure.
- Chicago insurtech eyes win.
- Clearstream, LCH team-up.
- Deutsche, Google partner up.
Benzinga Global Fintech Awards Spotlight:
Every year Benzinga, a leading news and data platform, holds the Global Fintech Awards, a day of dealmaking, networking, and recognition in the financial technology space.
Ahead of the November 10, 2020 event, this newsletter will highlight one disruptive innovator working to create positive and diverse change in the financial services space.
Today's disruptive innovator is Betterment, a holistic solution for wealth accumulation and management.
For a chance to make your mark on the future of innovation and be featured in this newsletter, check out our Global Fintech Awards!
Watch Out For This: After six months of exhaustive investigation, the global scientific community has been unable to identify the natural source of COVID-19, that is, the when, where, and how it "jumped" from animals to humans. - ZeroHedge
- How to tell stories to investors.
- Microsoft may axe control panel.
- Lobbyists, lawyers, PE tap PPP.
- Trump pushes school reopening.
- US will formally leave the WHO.
- TikTok to pull out of Hong Kong.
- 3D printing is having a moment.
- Investors buy Italian mafia bonds.
Photo by FactSet and Alger from Market Ear.
Market Moving Headline: States with faster case growth are now underperforming economically based on measures of small business activity, restaurant bookings, and spending. - Deutsche Bank
- German unemployment jumps.
- Europe faces deeper recession.
- Zoom intros new subscriptions.
- BMO sees SPX reaching 3,400.
- Walmart intros member program.
- United faces a stalled rebound.
- Uber launches grocery delivery.
- Technology at risk if Biden wins.
- US Airlines sign letters of intent.
- Lyft’s recovery looks overheated.
- Zero rates lead to forex volatility.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.