Michael Lux, CPA
Partner – Advisory Services (Financial Due Diligence)
Mike has more than 26 years of experience, and has advised clients on more than 300 M&A transactions in a variety of industries ranging from $5 million to $500 million in enterprise value. Mike previously led the Transaction Services practice at Crowe for six years from 2007 to 2013.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Bachelor of Science, Accountancy
- University of Chicago, Masters, Business Administration with Honors
- Mike advises clients on domestic and international transactions, providing services that include buy- and sell-side due diligence investigations, transaction structuring advice, purchase price allocation, and analyzing financial statement forecasts and projections.
- Mike works with clients in a variety of sectors, including manufacturing and distribution, event management and hospitality, food and commodities, automotive, construction, and cannabis and hemp.
- Mike’s client base includes private equity groups and multi-national corporate clients.
- Mike started his career in Crowe’s Assurance practice, during which time he spent 18 months on the staff of AWT Horwath GmbH, in Munich, Germany.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado CPA Society