Keep communication synchronized between your office and work in the field with field service management software. Digital solutions like cloud-based technology and AI-powered customer relationship management (CRM) can help you automate and streamline the tasks of your business operation.
Get started now with our list of the best field service management software.
- 1. Best for Growing Field Service Businesses: Jobber
- 2. Best for Improving Customer Service: ServiceTitan
- 3. Best for Improving Technician Productivity: FieldEdge
- 4. Best for Improving Field Mobility: simPRO
- 5. Best for On-Demand Pricing: Fieldcode
- Important Features of Field Service Management Software
- Benefits of Field Service Management Software
- Cost of Field Service Management Software
- Automate and Streamline Your Field Service Business
- Best Field Service Management Software Methodology
1. Best for Growing Field Service Businesses: Jobber
Jobber is an all-in-one, cloud-based field service and landscaping software platform. With Jobber, you can effortlessly organize your operations, build a loyal client base and grow and scale your business.
Features like CRM capabilities, scheduling and dispatching, invoicing, client follow-up, online booking, quotes, marketing and credit card processing make it easy to operate your entire field service business from the Jobber platform. It has an equally-powerful mobile app, so you can sync and switch between the home office and field with ease.
Jobber is perfect for the growing business. Targeting email and postcard marketing campaigns can get your name out there, while its powerful analytics and reporting tools make scaling a breeze.
Jobber offers a free trial with no contracts or credit cards required. Sign up here to start today.
2. Best for Improving Customer Service: ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is a cloud-based CRM software for field service companies of all types. Companies in industries like landscaping, pest control and water treatment rely on ServiceTitan to grow revenue, streamline operations, provide real-time insights and analytics and impress customers.
ServiceTitan offers a ton of features designed to improve customer service and build your client base. Tools like answering service-style call booking and customer service agreements for recurring appointments make it easy for your customers to get on the schedule. You can even offer your customers in-field financing in ServiceTitan Mobile.
ServiceTitan gives you a clear view of your return on investment (ROI). Its Marketing Scorecard breaks down your campaigns by revenue, so you can see which ads lead to each job.
ServiceTitan provides personalized demos for interested contractors. Request yours today.
3. Best for Improving Technician Productivity: FieldEdge
FieldEdge is a software empowering business owners, technicians and office team members to get the most out of their workday. FieldEdge has over 40 years of experience working with industries like HVAC, plumbing, electrical, locksmithing and appliance repair.
FieldEdge provides analytics for all of your techs and customer service representatives to help you improve direct training and management. And tools like price books and customized good-better-best comparisons for clients increase your successful sales.
Pricing: Contact for pricing
Mobile app? Yes
4. Best for Improving Field Mobility: simPRO
simPRO field management software is designed to streamline workflow. The software automates your workflow, optimizes your field mobility and generates detailed, up-to-the-minute financial and project analytics.
It’s a CRM, so you’ll be able to keep track of all client communication.From the simPRO software dashboard, you can schedule and dispatch all of your teams and equipment efficiently.
The simPRO Mobile app lets you do all this on-the-go to maximize field mobility. Manage your jobs, create in-field quotes to sell more whenever the opportunity strikes from the app.
simPRO also lets you create and issue invoices on the spot with convenient templates — you can even process payments in the field. Schedule a free demo of simPRO software today to get started.
Pricing: Schedule a consultation for tailored pricing
Mobile app? Yes
5. Best for On-Demand Pricing: Fieldcode
Fieldcode aims to tackle cost reduction and climate positivity through features like route optimization. You won’t find any sort of fixed or package pricing with Fieldcode. Instead, you pay per “intervention” each time you use the Fieldcode software to carry out a job.
This is especially useful for smaller companies or industries with significantly slower seasons and time intervals.
Fieldcode brings a heavy focus to a CO2 negative footprint through its own technology and support of other companies leading these efforts. If you’d like to see what Fieldcode can do, tune-in to its weekly live demo or schedule a personalized demo here.
Pricing: $1 per intervention
Mobile app? Yes
Important Features of Field Service Management Software
The following features are high priority for most field service management companies:
- Integrated workflow with automated tasks and operations management
- Effortless scheduling and dispatching tools
- Built-in CRM, including quotes, follow-up and other customer communication
- A solid mobile app
- Powerful analytics and insights
- Targeted and intelligent marketing and growth tools
- Integrations with other software like Quickbooks
Benefits of Field Service Management Software
Software to manage operations may seem like another thing to juggle. But field service management software brings benefits like the ability to:
- Manage the whole of your operations as a synchronized unit
- Increase field mobility by automating tasks like scheduling, dispatching, tracking timesheets, quoting, invoicing, payment processing and more
- Give your clients the best experience with tools like SMS notifications, quick response time, automatic follow-ups and more
- Automated, intuitive marketing tools
- Scale your growing business with useful business analytics, insights and reports
Cost of Field Service Management Software
How much you should be spending on your field service management software depends on several factors, including the size of your business.
Here is an average cost based on the subscription prices from our partners:
For Small Businesses: Starting at $29 monthly
For Mid-Size Businesses: Starting at $99 monthly
For Large Businesses: Starting at $199 monthly or custom packages for enterprise-level operations
Automate and Streamline Your Field Service Business
Running a successful field service business requires juggling several balls at once. To keep them all in the air effortlessly, invest in field service management software to automate your operations and increase your revenue and client base.
Don’t wait to fall behind the competition. Get in touch with any of our picks for the best field service management software now.
Best Field Service Management Software Methodology
Benzinga analyzed the top field service management software by industry and winnowed down the list to include those with the best attributes. We prioritized pricing, features and scalability. We also considered the availability of a mobile app and consumer reviews.