- UBS upgraded Michael Kors Holdings Ltd KORS from Neutral to Buy. Michael Kors shares rose 4.6 percent to $60 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Janney Capital upgraded Chesapeake Utilities Corporation CPK from Neutral to Buy. Chesapeake Utilities shares closed at $78.14 on Thursday.
- Wells Fargo upgraded Keane Group Inc FRAC from Market Perform to Outperform. Keane shares closed at $12.71 on Thursday.
- Deutsche Bank upgraded Buckle Inc BKE from Sell to Hold. Buckle shares closed at $20.67 on Thursday.
- Citigroup upgraded CF Industries Holdings, Inc. CF from Neutral to Buy. CF Industries shares rose 1.8 percent to $51.95 in pre-market trading.
- BTIG Research upgraded ABIOMED, Inc. ABMD from Neutral to Buy. Abiomed shares rose 2.2 percent to $385.00 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley upgraded ING Groep NV ADR ING from Underweight to Equal-Weight. ING shares rose 1.9 percent to $12.99 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo upgraded Parker-Hannifin Corp PH from Market Perform to Outperform. Parker Hannifin shares closed at $159.35 on Thursday.
- Baird upgraded Verisign, Inc. VRSN from Neutral to Outperform. VeriSign shares rose 6.9 percent to $150.46 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital upgraded HCP, Inc. HCP from Sector Perform to Outperform. HCP shares fell 0.6 percent to $27.95 in pre-market trading.
- Bank of America downgraded Apple Inc. AAPL from Buy to Neutral. Apple shares dropped 6.3 percent to $208.19 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Jaffray downgraded Gartner Inc IT from Neutral to Underweight. Gartner shares closed at $141.88 on Thursday.
- Wedbush downgraded Burlington Stores Inc BURL from Outperform to Neutral. Burlington shares closed at $174.34 on Thursday.
- Citigroup downgraded Chemours Co CC from Buy to Neutral. Chemours shares fell 12.7 percent to $30.50 in pre-market trading.
- Oppenheimer downgraded Ion Geophysical Corp IO from Outperform to Perform. ION Geophysical shares fell 3.9 percent to $9.90 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James downgraded Encana Corp ECA from Strong Buy to Outperform. Encana shares rose 0.2 percent to $8.98 in pre-market trading.
- Societe Generale downgraded Credit Suisse Group AG CS from Buy to Hold. Credit Suisse shares rose 1 percent to $13.05 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan downgraded Puma Biotechnology Inc PBYI from Overweight to Underweight. Puma Biotechnology shares fell 39 percent to $23.50 in pre-market trading.
- Susquehanna downgraded Kraft Heinz Co KHC from Neutral to Negative. Kraft Heinz shares fell 5.7 percent to $53.00 in pre-market trading.
- Cantor Fitzgerald downgraded Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc MDRX from Overweight to Neutral. Allscripts Healthcare shares fell 14.5 percent to $10.29 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Maxim Group initiated coverage on RA Medical Systems Inc RMED with a Buy rating. The price target for RA Medical Systems is set to $23. RA Medical closed at $10.55 on Thursday.
- Craig Hallum initiated coverage on RumbleON Inc RMBL with a Buy rating. The price target for RumbleON is set to $13. RumbleON shares closed at $6.71 on Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.