- Analysts at Argus upgraded Colgate-Palmolive Company CL from Hold to Buy. Colgate-Palmolive shares rose 0.59 percent to $62.85 in pre-market trading.
- Stifel Nicolaus upgraded PayPal Holdings, Inc. PYPL from Hold to Buy. PayPal shares rose 1.24 percent to $82.56 in pre-market trading.
- WBB Securities upgraded Melinta Therapeutics, Inc. MLNT from Hold to Speculative Buy. Melinta Therapeutics shares fell 14.86 percent to close at $5.30 on Wednesday.
- Credit Suisse upgraded Novartis AG NVS from Underperform to Neutral. Novartis shares rose 1.17 percent to $77.07 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank upgraded Canadian National Railway Company CNI from Sell to Hold. Canadian National Railway shares gained 0.86 percent to $84.48 in pre-market trading.
- Bank of America downgraded 8x8, Inc. EGHT from Buy to Neutral. 8x8 shares fell 9.75 percent to $19.90 in pre-market trading.
- Maxim Group downgraded Zoe's Kitchen, Inc. ZOES from Buy to Hold. Zoe's Kitchen shares fell 27.9 percent to $10.44 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse downgraded FirstCash, Inc. FCFS from Outperform to Neutral. FirstCash shares fell 0.81 percent to close at $91.70 on Thursday.
- Morgan Stanley downgraded Cincinnati Bell Inc. CBB from Equal-Weight to Underweight. Cincinnati Bell shares fell 1.57 percent to $15.65 in pre-market trading.
- Stifel Nicolaus downgraded Ultra Petroleum Corp. UPL from Buy to Hold. Ultra Petroleum shares fell 6.86 percent to close at $1.90 on Thursday.
- Credit Suisse downgraded Roche Holding AG RHHBY from Neutral to Underperform. Roche Holding shares rose 0.29 percent to close at $27.62 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Stifel Nicolaus initiated coverage on Science Applications International Corporation SAIC with a Hold rating. The price target for Science Applications is set to $85. Science Applications shares closed at $85.49 on Thursday.
- Wells Fargo initiated coverage on Celyad SA CYAD with an Outperform rating. The price target for Celyad is set to $44. Celyad shares closed at $28.88 on Thursday.
- Seaport Global initiated coverage on C&J Energy Services, Inc. CJ with a Buy rating. The price target for C&J Energy is set to $50. C&J Energy shares closed at $28.77 on Thursday.
- H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Savara Inc. SVRA with a Buy rating. The price target for Savara is set to $22. Savara shares closed at $8.55 on Thursday.
- TD Securities initiated coverage on TransAlta Corporation TAC with a Hold rating. TransAlta shares closed at $5.20 on Thursday.
- Stifel Nicolaus initiated coverage on ManTech International Corporation MANT with a Hold rating. The price target for ManTech International is set to $55. ManTech International shares closed at $53.64 on Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.