- Union Gaming upgraded Wynn Resorts, Limited WYNN from Hold to Buy. Wynn Resorts shares rose 4.27 percent to $183.03 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Argus upgraded Unilever N.V. UN from Hold to Buy. Unilever rose 0.43 percent to $53.43 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays upgraded Carnival Corporation CCL from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Carnival shares rose 1.92 percent to $67.46 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan upgraded DHT Holdings, Inc. DHT from Neutral to Overweight. DHT shares fell 2.39 percent to close at $3.68 on Thursday.
- Moffett Nathanson upgraded DISH Network Corporation DISH from Sell to Neutral. DISH shares rose 0.93 percent to $38.12 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank upgraded Occidental Petroleum Corporation OXY from Hold to Buy. Occidental Petroleum shares rose 0.49 percent to $65.50 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo upgraded KB Home KBH from Market Perform to Outperform. upgraded KB Home shares rose 4.85 percent to $30.25 in pre-market trading.
- Susquehanna upgraded General Mills, Inc. GIS from Neutral to Positive. General Mills shares rose 1.26 percent to $45.01 in pre-market trading.
- Vertical Research upgraded Sonoco Products Company SON from Hold to Buy. Sonoco shares fell 2.77 percent to close at $46.60 on Thursday.
- Jefferies upgraded China Mobile Limited CHL from Underperform to Hold. China Mobile shares fell 0.65 percent to close at $45.51 on Thursday.
- Craig-Hallum downgraded Square, Inc. SQ from Hold to Sell. Square shares fell 2.13 percent to $53.98 in pre-market trading.
- Bank of America downgraded Children's Place, Inc. PLCE from Buy to Underperform. Children's Place shares fell 2.95 percent to $128.10 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan downgraded Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. NM from Neutral to Underweight. Navios Maritime shares fell 4.42 percent to $1.08 in pre-market trading.
- Wedbush downgraded Omeros Corporation OMER from Outperform to Neutral. Omeros shares fell 0.13 percent to $15.73 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Baird downgraded Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. ZBH from Outperform to Neutral. Zimmer Biomet shares fell 2.62 percent to close at $111.38 on Thursday.
- JP Morgan downgraded GasLog Ltd. GLOG from Neutral to Underweight. GasLog shares fell 2.55 percent to close at $17.20 on Thursday.
- H.C. Wainwright downgraded Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc. DRNA from Buy to Neutral. Dicerna Pharmaceuticals shares fell 3.42 percent to $11.00 in pre-market trading.
- Stifel Nicolaus downgraded Paycom Software, Inc. PAYC from Buy to Hold. Paycom Software shares fell 0.45 percent to $110.23 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley downgraded Buckeye Partners, L.P. BPL from Overweight to Equal-Weight. Buckeye Partners shares fell 0.84 percent to $39.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey initiated coverage on Copart, Inc. CPRT with a Buy rating. The price target for Copart is set to $58. Copart closed at $49.87 on Thursday.
- Argus initiated coverage on Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings LH with a Buy rating. The price target for Laboratory Corporation is set to $202. Laboratory Corporation shares closed at $165.70 on Thursday.
- Needham initiated coverage on Talend S.A. TLND with a Buy rating. The price target for Talend is set to $59. Talend shares closed at $49.22 on Thursday.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey initiated coverage on KAR Auction Services, Inc. KAR with a Buy rating. The price target for KAR Auction is set to $65. KAR Auction shares closed at $53.38 on Thursday.
- Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Wix.com WIX with a Neutral rating. The price target for Wix.com is set to $93. Wix.com shares closed at $84.15 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Stifel Nicolaus initiated coverage on Sun Hydraulics Corporation SNHY with a Buy rating. The price target for Sun Hydraulics is set to $61. Sun Hydraulics shares closed at $54.08 on Thursday.
- Loop Capital initiated coverage on American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. AEO with a Buy rating. The price target for American Eagle is set to $25. American Eagle shares closed at $19.57 on Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.