- Analysts at Morgan Stanley upgraded Baidu, Inc. BIDU from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Baidu shares closed at $235.89 on Wednesday.
- Macquarie upgraded Bank of Montreal BMO from Neutral to Outperform. Bank Of Montreal shares closed at $77.77 on Wednesday.
- Hilliard Lyons upgraded CMS Energy Corporation CMS from Neutral to Long-Term Buy. CMS Energy shares closed at $42.54 on Wednesday.
- Citigroup upgraded KLA-Tencor Corporation KLAC from Neutral to Buy. KLA-Tencor shares closed at $107.47 on Wednesday.
- Janney Capital upgraded AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AMAG from Neutral to Buy. AMAG Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $13.90 on Wednesday.
- Wedbush upgraded BJ's Restaurants, Inc. BJRI from Neutral to Outperform. BJ's Restaurants closed at $37.60 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Jefferies upgraded Salesforce.com, inc. CRM from Hold to Buy. Salesforce.com shares closed at $109.02 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Seaport Global upgraded FMC Corporation FMC from Neutral to Buy. FMC shares closed at $85.26 on Wednesday.
- Vertical Research upgraded SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. SEDG from Hold to Buy. SolarEdge shares closed at $36.90 on Wednesday.
- Bank of America upgraded Delek US Holdings, Inc. DK from Sell to Neutral. Delek US shares closed at $33.76 on Wednesday.
- Loop Capital downgraded CSRA Inc. CSRA from Buy to Hold. CSRA shares closed at $40.51 on Wednesday.
- UBS downgraded CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. CX from Buy to Sell. Cemex shares closed at $7.62 on Wednesday.
- Credit Suisse downgraded Compass Minerals International, Inc. CMP from Neutral to Underperform. Compass Minerals shares closed at $67.75 on Wednesday.
- Stifel Nicolaus downgraded Franklin Street Properties Corp. FSP from Hold to Sell. Franklin Street Properties shares closed at $8.55 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Oppenheimer downgraded SunPower Corporation SPWR from Outperform to Perform. SunPower closed at $6.64 on Wednesday.
- UBS downgraded Alaska Air Group, Inc. ALK from Buy to Neutral. Alaska Air shares closed at $66.76 on Wednesday.
- JP Morgan downgraded Patterson Companies, Inc. PDCO from Neutral to Underweight. Patterson Companies shares closed at $31.66 on Wednesday.
- Edward Jones downgraded VMware, Inc. VMW from Buy to Hold. VMware shares closed at $124.42 on Wednesday.
- Citigroup downgraded Atara Biotherapeutics, Inc. ATRA from Neutral to Sell. Atara Biotherapeutics shares closed at $48.35 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. MRSN with a Buy rating. The price target for Mersana Therapeutics is set to $33. Mersana Therapeutics shares closed at $15.32 on Wednesday.
- Barclays initiated coverage on 3M Company MMM with a Market Underweight rating. The price target for 3M is set to $235. 3M shares closed at $230.64 on Wednesday.
- Cowen & Co. initiated coverage on Foundation Medicine, Inc. FMI with an Outperform rating. The price target for Foundation Medicine is set to $90. Foundation Medicine shares closed at $67.10 on Wednesday.
- DA Davidson initiated coverage on Box, Inc. BOX with a Buy rating. The price target for Box is set to $25. Box shares closed at $21.20 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Barclays initiated coverage on General Electric Company GE with an Equal-Weight rating. The price target for General Electric is set to $16. General Electric shares closed at $14.90 on Wednesday.
- Mizuho initiated coverage on Portland General Electric Company POR with a Buy rating. The price target for Portland General Electric is set to $43.50. Portland General Electric shares closed at $39.94 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald initiated coverage on PolarityTE, Inc. COOL with an Overweight rating. The price target for PolarityTE is set to $70. PolarityTE closed at $20.30 on Wednesday.
- Instinet initiated coverage on PVH Corp. PVH with a Neutral rating. The price target for PVH is set to $150. PVH shares closed at $150.66 on Wednesday.
- Barclays initiated coverage on United Technologies Corporation UTX with an Overweight rating. The price target for United Technologies is set to $157. United Technologies shares closed at $126.00 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.