- Goldman Sachs upgraded Jacobs Engineering Group Inc JEC from Sell to Neutral. Jacobs Engineering shares fell 1.90 percent to close at $69.70 on Monday.
- Baird upgraded Autoliv Inc. ALV from Neutral to Outperform. Autoliv shares rose 0.66 percent to $150.46 in pre-market trading.
- First Analysis upgraded Illumina, Inc. ILMN from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Illumina rose 1.58 percent to $245.00 in pre-market trading.
- Moffett Nathanson upgraded Time Warner Inc TWX from Neutral to Buy. Time Warner shares gained 0.70 percent to $95.11 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Bernstein upgraded United Continental Holdings Inc UAL from Market Perform to Outperform. United Continental shares rose 1.48 percent to $68.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at UBS upgraded Biogen Inc BIIB from Neutral to Buy. Biogen shares rose 1.25 percent to $357.00 in pre-market trading.
- Gordon Haskett upgraded Sprouts Farmers Market Inc SFM from Accumulate to Buy. Sprouts Farmers Market shares fell 0.14 percent to close at $ 27.94 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Stifel Nicolaus upgraded Fitbit Inc FIT from Sell to Hold. Fitbit shares rose 2.69 percent to $5.34 in pre-market trading.
- Oppenheimer upgraded Foot Locker, Inc. FL from Perform to Outperform. Foot Locker shares rose 3.41 percent to $51.60 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital upgraded Express Scripts Holding Company ESRX from Sector Perform to Outperform. Express Scripts shares rose 0.88 percent to $80.00 in pre-market trading.
- Bank of America downgraded AK Steel Holding Corporation AKS from Buy to Underperform. AK Steel shares rose 1.28 percent to $5.56 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital downgraded Apple Inc. AAPL from Outperform to Market Perform. Apple shares fell 0.28 percent to $166.50 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs downgraded Forterra Inc FRTA from Neutral to Sell. Forterra shares dropped 8.88 percent to $8.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at B. Riley downgraded Callidus Software Inc. CALD from Buy to Neutral. Callidus Software rose 0.11 percent to $35.99 in pre-market trading.
- Gordon Haskett downgraded Wayfair Inc W from Buy to Accumulate. Wayfair shares fell 1.46 percent to close at $92.98 on Tuesday.
- Wedbush downgraded Black Knight Inc BKI from Outperform to Neutral. Black Knight shares rose 1.09 percent to close at $51.00 on Monday.
- H.C. Wainwright downgraded Soligenix, Inc. SNGX from Buy to Neutral. Soligenix shares fell 2.20 percent to close at $2.22 on Monday.
- Analysts at BMO Capital downgraded Ally Financial Inc ALLY from Outperform to Market Perform. Ally Financial shares fell 0.03 percent to $30.82 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs downgraded Fibria Celulose SA (ADR) FBR from Neutral to Sell. Fibria Celulose shares fell 1.91 percent to $17.50 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Longbow Research initiated coverage on Cooper Tire & Rubber Co CTB with a Buy rating. The price target for Cooper Tire is set to $50. Cooper Tire shares closed at $39.20 on Tuesday.
- UBS initiated coverage on Acacia Communications, Inc. ACIA with a Buy rating. The price target for Acacia Communications is set to $50. Acacia Communications shares closed at $35.63 on Tuesday.
- Ladenburg Thalmann initiated coverage on Microbot Medical Inc MBOT with a Buy rating. The price target for Microbot Medical is set to $1.75. Microbot Medical shares closed at $1.05 on Tuesday.
- H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on ImmunoGen, Inc. IMGN with a Buy rating. The price target for ImmunoGen is set to $18. ImmunoGen shares closed at $8.32 on Tuesday.
- Barclays initiated coverage on Apple Hospitality REIT Inc APLE with an Equal-Weight rating. The price target for Apple Hospitality REIT is set to $21. Apple Hospitality REIT shares closed at $19.50 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Longbow Research initiated coverage on Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co GT with a Neutral rating. Goodyear Tire shares closed at $35.44 on Tuesday.
- UBS initiated coverage on Lumentum Holdings Inc LITE with a Buy rating. The price target for Lumentum is set to $57. Lumentum shares closed at $44.95 on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.