- Analysts at BMO Capital upgraded NetApp Inc. NTAP from Market Perform to Outperform. NetApp shares rose 12.18 percent to $51.40 in pre-market trading.
- Guggenheim upgraded SCANA Corporation SCG from Sell to Neutral. SCANA shares fell 0.25 percent to close at $44.39 on Wednesday.
- Baird upgraded Stryker Corporation SYK from Neutral to Outperform. Stryker shares fell 0.74 percent to close at $154.80 on Wednesday.
- Stifel Nicolaus upgraded Patterson Companies, Inc. PDCO from Sell to Hold. Patterson shares gained 2.74 percent to close at $34.45 on Wednesday.
- Susquehanna upgraded DSW Inc. DSW from Neutral to Positive. DSW shares rose 2.5 percent to $20.12 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley upgraded Constellium NV CSTM from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Constellium shares gained 4.37 percent to $9.55 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at JP Morgan upgraded Diebold Nixdorf Inc DBD from Neutral to Overweight. Diebold Nixdorf shares rose 5.26 percent to $17.00 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital upgraded Pandora Media Inc P from Market Perform to Outperform. Pandora shares rose 6.29 percent to $5.24 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Deutsche Bank upgraded Dollar General Corp. DG from Hold to Buy. Dollar General shares fell 1.14 percent to close at $82.30 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Buckingham upgraded Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. HA from Neutral to Buy. Hawaiian shares rose 2.55 percent to $38.15 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James downgraded VeriFone Systems Inc PAY from Strong Buy to Outperform. VeriFone shares fell 1.70 percent to close at $17.39 on Wednesday.
- Stifel Nicolaus downgraded Acorda Therapeutics Inc ACOR from Buy to Hold. Acorda Therapeutics shares fell 1.76 percent to $16.70 in pre-market trading.
- Baird downgraded Diplomat Pharmacy Inc DPLO from Outperform to Neutral. Diplomat Pharmacy shares declined 3.51 percent to $18.40 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan downgraded Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc SHO from Neutral to Underweight. Sunstone Hotel Investors shares dropped 0.67 percent to close at $16.26 on Wednesday.
- Jefferies downgraded Triangle Capital Corporation TCAP from Buy to Hold. Triangle Capital shares declined 0.11 percent to $9.48 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at JP Morgan downgraded LaSalle Hotel Properties LHO from Neutral to Underweight. LaSalle Hotel Properties shares declined 0.60 percent to close at $28.16 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at DA Davidson downgraded Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. SBH from Buy to Neutral. Sally Beauty shares dropped 3.25 percent to close at $15.16 on Tuesday.
- Jefferies downgraded Semiconductor Manufacturing Int'l (ADR) SMI from Buy to Hold. Semiconductor Manufacturing shares rose 0.42 percent to $7.25 in pre-market trading.
- Berenberg initiated coverage on Nomad Foods Limited NOMD with a Buy rating. The price target for Nomad Foods set to $18. Nomad Foods shares closed at $14.34 on Wednesday.
- Stephens & Co. initiated coverage on Access National Corporation ANCX with a Overweight rating. The price target for Access National set to $31. Access National shares closed at $27.94 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Berenberg initiated coverage on Vantiv Inc VNTV with a Buy rating. The price target for Vantiv set to $85. Vantiv shares closed at $68.97 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Pivotal Research initiated coverage on NetApp Inc. NTAP with a Hold rating. The price target for NetApp is set to $54. NetApp shares closed at $45.82 on Wednesday.
- Berenberg initiated coverage on Amplify Snack Brands Inc BETR with a Hold rating. The price target for Amplify Snack Brands is set to $5. Amplify Snack Brands shares closed at $5.13 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.