- MKM Partners upgraded Lennar Corporation LEN from Neutral to Buy. Lennar shares gained 0.31 percent to $55.52 in pre-market trading.
- Telsey Advisory Group upgraded Jack in the Box Inc. JACK from Market Perform to Outperform. Jack In The Box shares rose 1.79 percent to $101.12 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Oppenheimer upgraded Capstone Turbine Corporation CPST from Perform to Outperform. Capstone Turbine shares rose 14.2 percent to $0.800 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan upgraded PACCAR Inc PCAR from Neutral to Overweight. PACCAR shares rose 1.15 percent to close at $73.76 on Tuesday.
- Morgan Stanley upgraded 21Vianet Group Inc VNET from Equalweight to Overweight. 21Vianet shares gained 7.6 percent to $6.25 in pre-market trading.
- Seaport Global Securities upgraded Sanchez Energy Corp SN from Sell to Neutral. Sanchez Energy shares rose 1.05 percent to $4.81 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Stifel Nicolaus downgraded Waste Management, Inc. WM from Buy to Hold. Waste Management shares fell 0.35 percent to $79.00 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James downgraded Advance Auto Parts, Inc. AAP from Strong Buy to Market Perform. Advance Auto Parts shares slipped 1.6 percent to $97.40 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank downgraded Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. MMC from Buy to Hold. Marsh & McLennan shares fell 0.14 percent to close at $84.39 on Tuesday.
- Jefferies downgraded Kosmos Energy Ltd KOS from Buy to Hold. Kosmos Energy shares dropped 2.41 percent to close at $7.70 on Tuesday.
- Wedbush downgraded Texas Capital Bancshares Inc TCBI from Outperform to Neutral. Texas Capital Bancshares shares fell 0.29 percent to close at $86.65 on Tuesday.
- Citigroup downgraded Union Pacific Corporation UNP from Buy to Neutral. Union Pacific shares fell 0.40 percent to $114.43 in pre-market trading.
- Stifel Nicolaus downgraded Winnebago Industries, Inc. WGO from Buy to Hold. Winnebago shares declined 0.54 percent to close at $46.25 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at JP Morgan downgraded CalAmp Corp. CAMP from Neutral to Underweight. CalAmp shares slipped 0.74 percent to close at $24.09 on Tuesday.
- JMP Securities downgraded Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc ICPT from Market Outperform to Market Perform. Intercept Pharmaceuticals shares fell 1.16 percent to $65.00 in pre-market trading.
- Keefe Bruyette & Woods downgraded American National BankShares Inc AMNB from Outperform to Market Perform. American National shares rose 0.84 percent to close at $42.10 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Credit Suisse initiated coverage on Domino's Pizza, Inc. DPZ with a Neutral rating. The price target for Domino's is set to $200. Domino's shares closed at $202.81 on Tuesday.
- JP Morgan initiated coverage on Timkensteel Corp TMST with a Neutral rating. The price target for Timkensteel is set to $17. Timkensteel shares closed at $17.03 on Tuesday.
- Nomura initiated coverage on Tesla Inc TSLA with a Buy rating. The price target for Tesla is set to $500. Tesla shares closed at $348.14 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Loop Capital initiated coverage on Hub Group Inc HUBG with a Hold rating. The price target for Hub Group is set to $47. Hub Group shares closed at $42.50 on Tuesday.
- Barclays initiated coverage on Activision Blizzard, Inc. ATVI with an Equal-Weight rating. The price target for Activision Blizzard is set to $65. Activision Blizzard shares closed at $63.45 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at JMP Securities initiated coverage of Northstar Realty Europe Corp NRE with a Market Outperform rating. The price target for Northstar Realty Europe is set to $16.5. Northstar Realty Europe shares closed at $13.02 on Tuesday.
- Barclays initiated coverage on Take Two Interactive Software Inc TTWO with an Overweight rating. The price target for Take Two is set to $115. National Beverage shares closed at $101.07 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Imperial Capital initiated coverage on Pioneer Energy Services Corp PES with an In-Line rating. The price target for Pioneer Energy is set to $3. Pioneer Energy shares closed at $2.55 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Credit Suisse initiated coverage on FirstCash Inc FCFS with an Outperform rating. The price target for FirstCash is set to $73. FirstCash closed at $63.00 on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.