- Analysts at Maxim Group upgraded Buffalo Wild Wings BWLD from Hold to Buy. Buffalo Wild Wings shares climbed 1.79 percent to close at $153.85 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Bank of America upgraded Autodesk, Inc. ADSK from Underperform to Neutral. Autodesk shares gained 11.7 percent to $107.00 in pre-market trading.
- Wedbush upgraded Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. CFR from Underperform to Neutral. Cullen/Frost Bankers shares rose 1.33 percent to close at $89.60 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Jefferies upgraded Palo Alto Networks Inc PANW from Hold to Buy. Palo Alto shares gained 3.77 percent to $118.00 in pre-market trading.
- Vertical Research upgraded Agrium Inc. (USA) AGU from Hold to Buy. Agrium shares fell 0.38 percent to close at $88.62 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Citigroup upgraded Blackhawk Network Holdings Inc HAWK from Neutral to Buy. Blackhawk Network shares slipped 0.24 percent to close at $41.05 on Thursday.
- Oppenheimer upgraded Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc LL from Perform to Outperform. Lumber Liquidators shares rose 4.9 percent to $27.50 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital upgraded Wal-Mart Stores Inc WMT from Underperform to Market Perform. Wal-Mart shares rose 0.6 percent to $77.99 in pre-market trading.
- Jefferies upgraded athenahealth, Inc ATHN from Underperform to Hold. athenahealth shares declined 0.05 percent to $130.00 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James upgraded SYNNEX Corporation SNX from Market Perform to Strong Buy. Synnex shares climbed 10.7 percent to $116.50 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo downgraded Bloomin' Brands Inc BLMN from Outperform to Market Perform. Bloomin Brands shares rose 7.82 percent to $22.20 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital downgraded Symantec Corporation SYMC from Outperform to Sector Perform. Symantec shares declined 1.14 percent to $29.40 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank downgraded Buckle Inc BKE from Hold to Sell. Buckle shares gained 3.57 percent to close at $17.40 on Thursday.
- Macquarie downgraded Pandora Media Inc P from Outperform to Neutral. Pandora shares rose 5.49 percent to close at $9.42 on Thursday.
- Baird downgraded Penntex Midstream Partners LP PTXP from Outperform to Neutral. PennTex Midstream shares rose 19.2 percent to $19.85 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo downgraded Chuy's Holdings Inc CHUY from Outperform to Perform. Chuy's shares gained 1.55 percent to close at $29.45 on Thursday.
- Leerink Swann initiated coverage on Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ARNA with an Outperform rating. The price target for Arena Pharmaceuticals is set to $5. Arena Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $1.15 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Bernstein initiated coverage of NVIDIA Corporation NVDA with an Outperform rating. The price target for NVIDIA is set to $165. NVIDIA shares closed at $133.07 on Thursday.
- Pacific Crest initiated coverage on International Business Machines Corp. IBM with a Sector Weight rating. IBM shares closed at $150.78 on Thursday.
- Raymond James initiated coverage of First Data Corp FDC with an Outperform rating. First Data shares closed at $16.16 on Thursday.
- Analysts at BTIG Research initiated coverage on Axsome Therapeutics Inc AXSM with a Buy rating. The price target for Axsome Therapeutics is set to $14. Axsome Therapeutics shares closed at $3.80 on Thursday.
- Wells Fargo initiated coverage on Select Energy Services Inc WTTR with an Outperform rating. The price target for Select Energy is set to $20. Select Energy shares closed at $15.25 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Chardan Capital initiated coverage on Model N Inc MODN with a Buy rating. The price target for Model N is set to $16. Model N shares closed at $12.40 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald initiated coverage on Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. TMO with an Overweight rating. The price target for Thermo Fisher is set to $194. Thermo Fisher Scientific shares closed at $171.74 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Ladenburg Thalmann initiated coverage on NiSource Inc. NI with a Buy rating. The price target for NiSource is set to $27. NiSource shares closed at $24.50 on Thursday.
- DA Davidson initiated coverage on Bank of Commerce Holdings BOCH with a Neutral rating. The price target for Bank of Commerce is set to $12. Bank of Commerce shares closed at $11.00 on Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.