- Analysts at Bank of America upgraded Mettler-Toledo International Inc. MTD from Neutral to Buy. Mettler-Toledo shares fell 0.92 percent to close at $404.33 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Oppenheimer upgraded Pure Storage Inc PSTG from Perform to Outperform. Pure Storage shares rose 2.48 percent to $11.98 in pre-market trading.
- Edward Jones upgraded Parker Drilling Company PKD from Hold to Buy. Parker Drilling shares fell 0.46 percent to close at $2.15 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Ladenburg Thalmann upgraded Digital Turbine Inc APPS from Neutral to Buy. Digital Turbine shares gained 5.56 percent to $1.33 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at HSBC upgraded Novo Nordisk A/S (ADR) NVO from Reduce to Hold. Novo-Nordisk shares rose 0.25 percent to $47.25 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank upgraded Banco Santander, S.A. (ADR) SAN from Hold to Buy. Santander shares rose 2.97 percent to $4.50 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Avondale Partners upgraded Celadon Group, Inc. CGI from Market Perform to Market Outperform. Celadon shares gained 1.36 percent to $7.48 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital upgraded Kosmos Energy Ltd KOS from Sector Perform to Outperform. Kosmos Energy shares rose 3.39 percent to $6.10 in pre-market trading.
- Bank of America upgraded Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (USA) RBA from Underperform to Neutral.Ritchie Bros shares rose 0.48 percent to close at $35.71 on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.