- Citi raised Johnson & Johnson JNJ price target from $140 to $149. Johnson & Johnson shares closed at $142.40 on Friday.
- Deutsche Bank cut the price target for Schlumberger Limited SLB from $78 to $75. Schlumberger shares closed at $63.15 on Friday.
- UBS lowered the price target for General Electric Company GE from $31 to $24. General Electric shares closed at $23.83 on Friday.
- Jefferies boosted NVIDIA Corporation NVDA price target from $180 to $230. NVIDIA shares closed at $196.90 on Friday.
- RBC Capital raised the price target on Honeywell International Inc. HON from $148 to $156. Honeywell shares closed at $145.35 on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.