- Bank of America cut Universal Health Services, Inc. UHS price target from $150 to $135. Universal Health Services shares closed at $128.06 on Tuesday.
- Mizuho lowered the price target for Amsurg Corp AMSG from $95 to $71. Amsurg shares closed at $67.31 on Tuesday.
- Nomura raised the price target on F5 Networks, Inc. FFIV from $115 to $130. F5 Networks shares closed at $137.77 on Tuesday.
- Roth Capital raised the price target for Applied Genetic Technologies Corp AGTC from $12 to $15. Applied Genetic Technologies shares closed at $7.05 on Tuesday.
- Bank of America slashed the price target on SunPower Corporation SPWR from $20 to $10. SunPower shares closed at $7.34 on Tuesday.
- Jefferies increased the price target for United States Steel Corporation X from $17.50 to $26. United States Steel shares closed at $20.96 on Tuesday.
- Citigroup cut OneMain Holdings Inc OMF price target from $34 to $21. OneMain Holdings shares closed at $16.90 on Tuesday.
- Barclays raised SYSCO Corporation SYY price target from $48 to $53. SYSCO shares closed at $54.19 on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.