- Stephens & Co. downgraded Fifth Third Bancorp FITB from Overweight to Equal-weight. Fifth Third Bancorp shares declined 0.78 percent to $20.31 in pre-market trading.
- Dougherty & Co. downgraded InterDigital, Inc. IDCC from Buy to Neutral. InterDigital shares slipped 0.37 percent to $77.79 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse downgraded Bank of Montreal (USA) BMO from Neutral to Underperform. Bank of Montreal shares declined 2.37 percent to close at $63.90 on Tuesday.
- DA Davidson downgraded A10 Networks Inc ATEN from Buy to Neutral. A10 Networks shares declined 2.54 percent to $10.37 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at BTIG Research downgraded Genworth Financial Inc GNW from Buy to Neutral. Genworth Financial shares fell 1.97 percent to $4.97 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Raymond James downgraded Gigamon Inc GIMO from Outperform to Market Perform. Gigamon shares fell 4.23 percent to $52.80 in pre-market trading.
- Roth Capital downgraded Iradimed Corp IRMD from Buy to Neutral. iRadimed shares fell 36.68 percent to close at $10.77 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Stephens & Co. downgraded Trinity Biotech plc (ADR) TRIB from Overweight to Equal-weight. Trinity Biotech shares fell 0.15 percent to $6.45 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.