- Nomura downgraded T-Mobile US Inc TMUS from Buy to Neutral. T-Mobile US shares rose 2.27 percent to close at $43.67 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Raymond James downgraded Interface, Inc. TILE from Market Perform to Underperform. Interface shares dropped 8.14 percent to $15.80 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Buckingham Research downgraded AT&T Inc. T from Buy to Neutral. AT&T shares declined 1.79 percent to $41.13 in pre-market trading.
- BB&T Capital downgraded Herman Miller, Inc. MLHR from Buy to Hold. Herman Miller shares rose 4.10 percent to close at $32.49 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Credit Suisse downgraded Accenture Plc ACN from Outperform to Neutral. Accenture shares declined 4.54 percent to $113.51 in pre-market trading.
- Jyske Bank downgraded Quest Diagnostics Inc DGX to Sell. Quest Diagnostics shares gained 1.18 percent to close at $80.53 on Thursday.
- Barclays downgraded Univar Inc UNVR from Overweight to Equal-weight. Univar shares rose 4.65 percent to close at $19.12 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Janney Capital downgraded Willis Towers Watson PLC WLTW from Buy to Neutral. Willis Towers Watson shares declined 4.58 percent to $121.80 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.