- Goldman Sachs upgraded Versum Materials Inc VSM from Sell to Neutral. Versum Materials shares rose 0.2 percent to $36.85 in pre-market trading.
- Stephens & Co. upgraded Cooper Companies Inc COO from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Cooper Companies shares closed at $278.76 on Thursday.
- Piper Jaffray upgraded Investors Bancorp Inc ISBC from Neutral to Overweight. Investors Bancorp shares closed at $12.14 on Thursday.
- Barclays upgraded Baxter International Inc BAX from Underweight to Equal-Weight. Baxter shares rose 1.07 percent to close at $72.49 on Thursday.
- BMO Capital upgraded Eldorado Gold Corp EGO from Market Perform to Outperform. Eldorado Gold shares rose 1.6 percent to $3.81 in pre-market trading.
- Craig-Hallum upgraded MarineMax Inc HZO from Hold to Buy. MarineMax shares rose 3.4 percent to $18.39 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo upgraded Investors Bancorp Inc ISBC from Market Perform to Outperform. Investors Bancorp shares closed at $12.14 on Thursday.
- Vertical Research downgraded General Electric Company GE from Buy to Hold. GE shares fell 0.7 percent to $10.09 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital downgraded ManpowerGroup Inc. MAN from Outperform to Market Perform. ManpowerGroup shares fell 0.02 percent to $79.02 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan downgraded TC Pipelines, LP TCP from Neutral to Underweight. TC Pipelines shares fell 3.2 percent to close at $31.79 on Thursday.
- Vertical Research downgraded Parker-Hannifin Corp PH from Buy to Hold. Parker Hannifin shares fell 0.8 percent to $163.50 in pre-market trading.
- B. Riley FBR downgraded Masonite International Corp DOOR from Buy to Neutral. Masonite International shares closed at $57.20 on Thursday.
- JMP Securities downgraded Meritage Homes Corp MTH from Outperform to Market Perform. Meritage Homes shares climbed 10.14 percent to close at $45.08 on Thursday.
- H.C. Wainwright downgraded AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AVEO from Buy to Neutral. AVEO Pharmaceuticals shares rose 0.1 percent to $0.70 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan downgraded DowDuPont Inc DWDP from Overweight to Neutral. DowDuPont shares fell 0.8 percent to $53.40 in pre-market trading.
- Jefferies downgraded Celgene Corporation CELG from Buy to Hold. Celgene shares rose 0.1 percent to $88.55 in pre-market trading.
- Stifel Nicolaus downgraded Arrow Electronics, Inc. ARW from Buy to Hold. Arrow Electronics shares fell 0.8 percent to $75.33 in pre-market trading.
- Buckingham initiated coverage on Mohawk Industries, Inc. MHK with an Underperform rating. Mohawk Industries shares closed at $128.79 on Thursday.
- First Analysis initiated coverage on EVO Payments Inc EVOP with an Outperform rating. The price target for EVO Payments is set to $28. EVO Payments shares closed at $25.15 on Thursday.
- Wedbush initiated coverage on Dine Brands Global Inc DIN with an Outperform rating. The price target for Dine Brands is set to $120. Dine Brands shares closed at $76.27 on Thursday.
- DA Davidson initiated coverage on Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. CSOD with a Buy rating. Cornerstone OnDemand shares closed at $57.34 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Loop Capital i initiated coverage on Cinemark Holdings, Inc. CNK with a Hold rating. The price target for Cinemark is set to $41. Cinemark closed at $40.92 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Wedbush initiated coverage on Darden Restaurants, Inc. DRI with a Neutral rating. The price target for Darden Restaurants is set to $110. Darden Restaurants shares closed at $104.93 on Thursday.
- Loop Capital initiated coverage on AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc AMC with a Hold rating. The price target for AMC Entertainment is set to $15. AMC Entertainment shares closed at $14.65 on Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.