- Credit Suisse upgraded Esterline Technologies Corporation ESL from Underperform to Neutral. Esterline shares rose 30 percent to close at $115.41 on Wednesday.
- Keefe Bruyette & Woods upgraded MBT Financial Corp. MBTF from Market Perform to Outperform. MBT Financial shares rose 6.35 percent to close at $12.23 on Wednesday.
- Goldman Sachs upgraded Lear Corporation LEA from Neutral to Buy. Lear shares fell 3.97 percent to close at $135.06 on Wednesday.
- JP Morgan upgraded Lumentum Holdings Inc. LITE from Neutral to Overweight. Lumentum shares fell 2.93 percent to close at $55.58 on Wednesday.
- Citigroup upgraded GoDaddy Inc. GDDY from Neutral to Buy. GoDaddy shares fell 6.46 percent to close at $70.79 on Wednesday.
- Bank of America upgraded Sempra Energy SRE from Neutral to Buy. Sempra Energy shares fell 0.81 percent to close at $115.46 on Wednesday.
- Morgan Stanley upgraded Imperva, Inc. IMPV from Underweight to Equal-Weight. Imperva shares rose 27.98 percent to $55.11 in pre-market trading.
- UBS upgraded SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. SITE from Sell to Neutral. SiteOne Landscape Supply shares fell 2.11 percent to close at $66.24 on Wednesday.
- Jefferies downgraded Ferrari N.V. RACE from Buy to Hold. Ferrari shares closed at $128.95 on Wednesday.
- Evercore ISI Group downgraded Imperva, Inc. IMPV from Outperform to In-Line. Imperva shares closed at $55.11 on Wednesday.
- Goldman Sachs downgraded Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. HII from Neutral to Sell. Huntington Ingalls shares closed at $247.91 on Wednesday.
- Bank of America downgraded Edison International EIX from Buy to Neutral. Edison shares closed at $70.08 on Wednesday.
- Morgan Stanley downgraded U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. SLCA from Equal-Weight to Underweight. US Silica shares closed at $18.96 on Tuesday.
- Baird downgraded TransDigm Group Incorporated TDG from Outperform to Neutral. TransDigm shares closed at $340.06 on Wednesday.
- Goldman Sachs downgraded Delphi Technologies PLC DLPH from Buy to Neutral. Delphi Technologies shares closed at $24.00 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at BTIG Research initiated coverage on GreenSky, Inc. GSKY with a Buy rating. The price target for GreenSky is set to $23. GreenSky shares closed at $15.25 on Wednesday.
- Baird initiated coverage on Global Medical REIT Inc. GMRE with an Outperform rating. The price target for Global Medical REIT is set to $11. Global Medical REIT shares closed at $9.07 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Golar LNG Limited GLNG with a Buy rating. The price target for Golar LNG is set to $36. Golar LNG closed at $25.74 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald initiated coverage on Nightstar Therapeutics plc NITE with an Overweight rating. The price target for Nightstar Therapeutics is set to $36. Nightstar Therapeutics shares closed at $15.03 on Wednesday.
- Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Teekay LNG Partners L.P. TGP with a Hold rating. The price target for Teekay LNG Partners is set to $17. Teekay LNG Partners shares closed at $15.60 on Wednesday.
- Jefferies initiated coverage on Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. HLF with a Buy rating. The price target for Herbalife Nutrition is set to $65. Herbalife Nutrition shares closed at $50.99 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.