- Citigroup upgraded United States Steel Corporation X from Neutral to Buy. United States Steel shares rose 2.22 percent to $34.98 in pre-market trading.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey upgraded Schlumberger Limited SLB from Hold to Buy. Schlumberger shares rose 1.06 percent to $64.15 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at BTIG Research upgraded Exact Sciences Corporation EXAS from Neutral to Buy. Exact Sciences rose 3.09 percent to $40.00 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo upgraded California Water Service Group CWT from Underperform to Market Perform. California Water Service shares fell 4.30 percent to close at $35.65 on Monday.
- Macquarie upgraded Eldorado Resorts, Inc. ERI from Neutral to Outperform. Eldorado Resorts shares fell 2.73 percent to close at $32.10 on Monday.
- Piper Jaffray upgraded Baker Hughes, a GE company BHGE from Neutral to Overweight. Baker Hughes shares closed at $27.77 on Monday.
- Stifel Nicolaus upgraded ArcBest Corporation ARCB from Sell to Hold. ArcBest shares fell 2.18 percent to close at $31.35 on Monday.
- Barclays upgraded Robert Half International Inc. RHI from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Robert Half shares rose 1.77 percent to $58.50 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse upgraded United Therapeutics Corporation UTHR from Underperform to Neutral. United Therapeutics shares fell 4.40 percent to close at $107.42 on Monday.
- Loop Capital downgraded GameStop Corp. GME from Buy to Hold. GameStop shares fell 1.64 percent to $12.61 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Stifel Nicolaus downgraded Constellation Brands, Inc. STZ from Buy to Hold. Constellation shares fell 0.74 percent to $226.47 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup downgraded Commercial Metals Company CMC from Buy to Neutral. Commercial Metals shares fell 2.64 percent to close at $19.92 on Monday.
- Barclays downgraded ManpowerGroup Inc. MAN from Equal-Weight to Underweight. ManpowerGroup shares fell 1.28 percent to close at $113.63 on Monday.
- Credit Suisse downgraded RSP Permian, Inc. RSPP from Outperform to Neutral. RSP Permian shares fell 6.36 percent to close at $43.90 on Monday.
- RBC Capital downgraded Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc. BFAM from Outperform to Sector Perform. Bright Horizons Family shares fell 1.94 percent to close at $97.79 on Monday.
- Piper Jaffray downgraded Weatherford International plc WFT from Overweight to Neutral. Weatherford shares fell 0.92 percent to $2.15 in pre-market trading.
- Macquarie downgraded Red Rock Resorts, Inc. RRR from Outperform to Neutral. Red Rock Resorts shares fell 2.77 percent to close at $28.47 on Monday.
- Maxim Group downgraded Cancer Genetics, Inc. CGIX from Buy to Hold. Cancer Genetics shares fell 35.29 percent to $1.10 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley downgraded Telecom Argentina S.A. TEO from Equal-Weight to Underweight. Telecom Argentina shares fell 1.37 percent to close at $30.90 on Monday.
- Analysts at Evercore ISI Group initiated coverage on Stryker Corporation SYK with an In-Line rating. The price target for Stryker is set to $165. Stryker closed at $156.25 on Monday.
- Oppenheimer initiated coverage on Wyndham Worldwide Corporation WYN with an Outperform rating. The price target for Wyndham Worldwide is set to $135. Wyndham Worldwide closed at $111.09 on Monday.
- Mizuho initiated coverage on LogMeIn, Inc. LOGM with a Buy rating. The price target for LogMeIn is set to $145. LogMeIn shares closed at $112.55 on Monday.
- Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated JLL with a Neutral rating. The price target for Jones Lang LaSalle is set to $176. Jones Lang LaSalle shares closed at $171.24 on Monday.
- Hovde Group initiated coverage on Mackinac Financial Corporation MFNC with an Outperform rating. The price target for Mackinac Financial is set to $19. Mackinac Financial shares closed at $16.19 on Monday.
- Evercore ISI Group initiated coverage on Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. ZBH with an In-Line rating. The price target for Zimmer Biomet is set to $115. Zimmer Biomet shares closed at $106.40 on Monday.
- Macquarie initiated coverage on Altice USA, Inc. ATUS with an Outperform rating. The price target for Altice USA is set to $23.50. Altice USA shares closed at $18.29 on Monday.
- Analysts at Stephens & Co. initiated coverage on Compass Minerals International, Inc. CMP with an Overweight rating. Compass Minerals shares closed at $59.50 on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.