- Gordon Haskett upgraded Macy's Inc M from Hold to Buy. Macy's shares fell 0.37 percent to $29.30 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Jefferies upgraded Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc CRZO from Hold to Buy. Carrizo Oil & Gas shares rose 3.20 percent to $14.50 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan upgraded Eaton Corporation, PLC ETN from Underweight to Neutral.. Eaton shares fell 1.54 percent to close at $80.70 on Wednesday.
- Cowen & Co. upgraded Itron, Inc. ITRI from Market Perform to Outperform. Itron shares gained 5 percent to $73.50 in pre-market trading.
- UBS upgraded Wendy's Company WEN from Sell to Neutral. Wendy's shares closed at $15.95 on Wednesday.
- Piper Jaffray upgraded Crocs, Inc. CROX from Neutral to Overweight.
- JP Morgan upgraded Intelsat SA I from Underweight to Neutral. Intelsat shares rose 7.56 percent to close at $4.84 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley downgraded Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc PTLA from Overweight to Equal-Weight. Portola Pharmaceuticals shares fell 18.48 percent to $34.50 in pre-market trading.
- Telsey Advisory Group downgraded L Brands Inc LB from Outperform to Market Perform. L Brands shares fell 6.75 percent to $46.00 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Jaffray downgraded Campbell Soup Company CPB from Neutral to Underweight.
- KeyBanc downgraded Gibraltar Industries Inc ROCK from Overweight to Sector Weight. Gibraltar Industries shares fell 2.66 percent to close at $34.70 on Wednesday.
- Cowen & Co. downgraded ExlService Holdings, Inc. EXLS from Outperform to Market Perform. ExlService Holdings shares fell 3.03 percent to close at $57.02 on Wednesday.
- Benchmark downgraded Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. CCRN from Buy to Hold. Cross Country Healthcare shares fell 11.2 percent to $11.50 in pre-market trading.
- KeyBanc downgraded EPR Properties EPR from Overweight to Sector Weight. EPR Properties shares fell 4.56 percent to $55.00 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup initiated coverage on Rayonier Inc. RYN with a Neutral rating. The price target for Rayonier is set to $37. Rayonier shares closed at $33.99 on Wednesday.
- Cowen & Co. initiated coverage on Children's Place, Inc. PLCE with an Outperform rating. The price target for Children's Place is set to $160. Children's Place shares closed at $142.30 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Bank of America initiated coverage on Twilio Inc. TWLO with a Buy rating. The price target for Twilio is set to $45. Twilio shares closed at $34.16 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.