- Analysts at Argus upgraded Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp CTSH from Hold to Buy. Cognizant Tech shares gained 1.23 percent to $82.81 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Baird upgraded MSA Safety Incorporated MSA from Neutral to Outperform. MSA Safety shares rose 4.96 percent to close at $80.25 on Wednesday.
- KLR Group upgraded Newfield Exploration Co. NFX from Hold to Buy. Newfield Exploration shares fell 9.83 percent to close at $23.20 on Wednesday.
- Stifel Nicolaus upgraded Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. MNTA from Hold to Buy. Momenta Pharmaceuticals shares rose 2.51 percent to close at $16.35 on Wednesday.
- Susquehanna upgraded KLA-Tencor Corp KLAC from Negative to Neutral. KLA-Tencor shares rose 0.30 percent to $110.00 in pre-market trading.
- DA Davidson upgraded Wolverine World Wide, Inc. WWW from Neutral to Buy. Wolverine World Wide shares fell 3.97 percent to close at $29.51 on Wednesday.
- RBC Capital upgraded Clovis Oncology Inc CLVS from Sector Perform to Outperform. Clovis Oncology shares rose 8.85 percent to $59.79 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Citigroup upgraded Warrior Met Coal Inc HCC from Neutral to Buy. Warrior Met Coal shares fell 1.07 percent to close at $30.40 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Citigroup downgraded U.S. Silica Holdings Inc SLCA from Buy to Neutral. US Silica rose 0.40 percent to $25.25 in pre-market trading.
- HSBC downgraded Telecom Argentina SA (ADR) TEO from Hold to Reduce. Telecom Argentina shares fell 0.55 percent to close at $34.09 on Wednesday.
- Jefferies downgraded Alkermes Plc ALKS from Buy to Hold. Alkermes shares fell 2.41 percent to close at $63.19 on Wednesday.
- JP Morgan downgraded Jeld-Wen Holding Inc JELD from Overweight to Neutral. JELD-WEN shares fell 8.34 percent to close at $34.50 on Wednesday.
- Craig-Hallum downgraded Applied Optoelectronics AAOI from Hold to Sell. Applied Optoelectronics shares closed at $34.55 on Wednesday.
- JP Morgan downgraded Macquarie Infrastructure MIC from Overweight to Neutral. Macquarie Infrastructure shares closed at $63.62 on Wednesday.
- DA Davidson initiated coverage on Nordson Corporation NDSN with a Buy rating. The price target for Nordson is set to $160. Nordson shares closed at $139.33 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Canaccord Genuity initiated coverage on Helios and Matheson Analytics Inc HMNY with a Buy rating. The price target for Helios and Matheson Analytics is set to $15. Helios and Matheson Analytics shares closed at $4.50 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at B. Riley initiated coverage on Asterias Biotherapeutics Inc AST with a Buy rating. The price target for Asterias Biotherapeutics is set to $6. Asterias Biotherapeutics closed at $2.05 on Wednesday.
- Roth Capital initiated coverage on Arqule ARQL with a Buy rating. The price target for Arqule is set to $5. Arqule closed at $1.67 on Wednesday.
- Barrington Research initiated coverage on iPic Entertaiment IPIC with an Outperform rating. The price target for iPic Entertaiment is set to $15. iPic Entertaiment closed at $12.86 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.