- Analysts at Buckingham upgraded Finish Line Inc FINL from Underperform to Neutral. Finish Line shares gained 3.14 percent to $9.84 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Dougherty upgraded Astec Industries, Inc. ASTE from Neutral to Buy. Astec Industries shares dropped 2.56 percent to close at $60.03 on Tuesday.
- Craig-Hallum upgraded Gentherm Inc THRM from Neutral to Buy. Gentherm shares rose 1.65 percent to $33.90 in pre-market trading.
- Susquehanna upgraded Palo Alto Networks Inc PANW from Neutral to Positive. Palo Alto shares rose 0.47 percent to close at $162.92 on Tuesday.
- Deutsche Bank upgraded BT Group plc (ADR) BT from Sell to Hold. BT Group shares fell 0.25 percent to $16.20 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan upgraded Mosaic Co MOS from Neutral to Overweight. Mosaic shares rose 2.58 percent to $27.45 in pre-market trading.
- Boenning & Scattergood upgraded Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc SHO from Neutral to Buy. Sunstone Hotel shares fell 1.99 percent to close at $15.27 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at JP Morgan downgraded Match Group Inc MTCH from Overweight to Neutral. Match Group fell 2.61 percent to $41.00 in pre-market trading.
- Canaccord Genuity downgraded Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc REGN from Buy to Hold. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals shares fell 2.74 percent to close at $323.04 on Tuesday.
- Instinet downgraded Capital One Financial Corp. COF from Buy to Neutral. Capital One shares fell 1.09 percent to close at $98.46 on Tuesday.
- Citigroup downgraded BHP Billiton Limited (ADR) BHP from Buy to Neutral. BHP shares fell 0.99 percent to $46.09 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital downgraded Ply Gem Holdings Inc PGEM from Outperform to Sector Perform. Ply Gem shares fell 0.79 percent to close at $21.85 on Tuesday.
- Boenning & Scattergood downgraded Park Hotels & Resorts Inc PK from Buy to Neutral. Park Hotels shares slipped 1.05 percent to $26.27 in pre-market trading.
- Bernstein downgraded Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation LGF from Outperform to Market Perform. Lions Gate shares fell 2.47 percent to close at $27.28 on Tuesday.
- Wells Fargo downgraded Fogo De Chao Inc FOGO from Outperform to Market Perform. Fogo de Chao shares gained 23.90 percent to close at $15.55 on Tuesday.
- Buckingham initiated coverage on Sanderson Farms, Inc. SAFM with a Neutral rating. The price target for Sanderson Farms is set to $122. Sanderson Farms shares closed at $131.44 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Wells Fargo initiated coverage on Corporate Capital Trust Inc CCT with an Outperform rating. The price target for Corporate Capital Trust is set to $20. Corporate Capital Trust shares closed at $14.63 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Bernstein initiated coverage on CF Industries Holdings, Inc. CF with an Outperform rating. The price target for CF Industries is set to $60. CF Industries closed at $41.82 on Tuesday.
- Chardan Capital initiated coverage on Solid Biosciences Inc SLDB with a Buy rating. The price target for Solid Biosciences is set to $40. Solid Biosciences shares closed at $23.86 on Tuesday.
- Cowen & Co. initiated coverage on ConforMIS Inc CFMS with an Outperform rating. The price target for ConforMIS is set to $4. ConforMIS shares closed at $1.39 on Tuesday.
- Roth Capital initiated coverage on Anthera Pharmaceuticals Inc ANTH with a Buy rating. The price target for Anthera Pharmaceuticals is set to $10. Anthera Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $1.69 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Oppenheimer initiated coverage on Quotient Technology Inc QUOT with an Outperform rating. The price target for Quotient Technology is set to $16. Quotient Technology shares closed at $13.30 on Tuesday.
- Buckingham initiated coverage on Tyson Foods, Inc. TSN with a Neutral rating. The price target for Tyson Foods is set to $82. Tyson Foods shares closed at $76.13 on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.