- Analysts at Argus Research upgraded International Game Technology IGT from Hold to Buy. International Game Technology shares rose 1.01 percent to $27.91 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley upgraded Allergan plc AGN from Equal-weight to Overweight. Allergan shares rose 1.65 percent to $174.75 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital upgraded Wal-Mart Stores Inc WMT from Underperform to Sector Perform. Wal-Mart shares rose 0.34 percent to $97.10 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Nomura upgraded Domino's Pizza, Inc. DPZ from Neutral to Buy. Domino's shares fell 1.29 percent to close at $172.29 on Tuesday.
- Morgan Stanley upgraded Zoetis Inc ZTS from Equal-weight to Overweight. Zoetis shares gained 1.06 percent to $72.15 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Societe Generale upgraded Church & Dwight Co., Inc. CHD from Hold to Buy. Church & Dwight shares rose 1.22 percent to close at $45.65 on Tuesday.
- Citi upgraded CNH Industrial NV CNHI from Neutral to Buy. CNH Global shares rose 0.47 percent to $12.87 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Imperial Capital upgraded Zebra Technologies Corp. ZBRA from In-Line to Outperform. Zebra Technologies shares gained 0.56 percent to close at $109.34 on Tuesday.
- Oppenheimer upgraded Mulesoft Inc MULE from Perform to Outperform. MuleSoft shares rose 4.43 percent to $24.02 in pre-market trading.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey upgraded National-Oilwell Varco, Inc. NOV from Sell to Hold. National Oilwell Varco shares rose 0.50 percent to $32.29 in pre-market trading.
- Argus Research downgraded Itron, Inc. ITRI from Buy to Hold. Itron shares fell 0.77 percent to $64.75 in pre-market trading.
- Stifel Nicolaus downgraded QUALCOMM, Inc. QCOM from Buy to Hold. Qualcomm shares fell 0.54 percent to $68.01 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at KeyBanc downgraded Barracuda Networks Inc CUDA from Overweight to Sector Weight. Barracuda shares rose 0.18 percent to close at $27.64 on Tuesday.
- Wedbush downgraded Autodesk, Inc. ADSK from Outperform to Neutral. Autodesk shares fell 12.64 percent to $113.53 in pre-market trading.
- Guggenheim downgraded Wingstop Inc WING from Buy to Neutral. Wingstop shares slipped 2.01 percent to $39.05 in pre-market trading.
- Citi downgraded PACCAR Inc PCAR from Buy to Neutral. PACCAR shares fell 1.15 percent to $67.74 in pre-market trading.
- Societe Generale downgraded Colgate-Palmolive Company CL from Hold to Sell. Colgate-Palmolive shares rose 1.05 percent to close at $72.76 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Mizuho Securities downgraded Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc PCRX from Buy to Neutral. Pacira Pharmaceuticals shares rose 4.45 percent to close at $46.95 on Tuesday.
- UBS downgraded EPAM Systems Inc EPAM from Buy to Neutral. EPAM Systems shares gained 1.71 percent to close at $107.78 on Tuesday.
- UBS initiated coverage on Crown Holdings, Inc. CCK with a Neutral rating. The price target for Crown Holdings is set to $65. Crown Holdings shares closed at $59.17 on Tuesday.
- Citi initiated coverage on Advanced Drainage Systems Inc WMS with a Neutral rating. The price target for Advanced Drainage Systems is set to $26. Advanced Drainage Systems shares closed at $23.75 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Ladenburg Thalmann initiated coverage on Arcturus Therapeutics Ltd ARCT with a Buy rating. The price target for Arcturus Therapeutics is set to $22. Arcturus Therapeutics shares closed at $8.71 on Tuesday.
- Cantor Fitzgerald initiated coverage on Xencor Inc XNCR with an Overweight rating. The price target for Xencor is set to $33. Xencor shares closed at $20.00 on Tuesday.
- H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Madrigal Pharmaceuticals Inc MDGL with a Buy rating. The price target for Madrigal Pharmaceuticals is set to $54. Madrigal Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $46.13 on Tuesday.
- Roth Capital initiated coverage on ACM Research Inc ACMR with a Buy rating. The price target for ACM Research is set to $10. ACM Research shares closed at $6.80 on Tuesday.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey initiated coverage on Penn Virginia Corporation PVAC with a Buy rating. The price target for Penn Virginia is set to $50. Penn Virginia shares closed at $35.18 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Argus Research initiated coverage on KLA-Tencor Corp KLAC with a Buy rating. The price target for KLA-Tencor is set to $125. KLA-Tencor shares closed at $107.16 on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.