- Deutsche Bank upgraded Host Hotels and Resorts Inc HST from Hold to Buy. Host Hotels shares rose 1.55 percent to $18.96 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan upgraded Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (USA) CP from Neutral to Overweight. Canadian Pacific Railway shares gained 1.46 percent to close at $167.40 on Wednesday.
- Citigroup upgraded Transocean LTD RIG from Neutral to Buy. Transocean shares rose 0.19 percent to $10.63 in pre-market trading.
- Imperial Capital upgraded Delta Air Lines, Inc. DAL from In-Line to Outperform. Delta Air shares rose 0.15 percent to $53.15 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at KeyBanc upgraded Physicians Realty Trust DOC from Sector Weight to Overweight. Physicians Realty Trust shares fell 0.14 percent to close at $17.63 on Wednesday.
- Stephens & Co. upgraded Kroger Co KR from Underweight to Equal-Weight. Kroger shares gained 0.77 percent to $20.92 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo upgraded Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc. INFI from Market Perform to Outperform. Infinity Pharmaceuticals shares rose 39.52 percent to $2.33 in pre-market trading.
- Benchmark downgraded Glu Mobile Inc. GLUU from Buy to Hold. Glu Mobile shares rose 5.26 percent to $4.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Jefferies downgraded Monro Inc MNRO from Buy to Hold. Monro shares slipped 1.59 percent to $52.75 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James downgraded Blackhawk Network Holdings Inc HAWK from Outperform to Market Perform. Blackhawk shares fell 8.14 percent to $40.60 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup downgraded Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc DO from Neutral to Sell. Diamond Offshore shares fell 0.86 percent to close at $15.00 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Instinet downgraded Juniper Networks, Inc. JNPR from Buy to Neutral. Juniper shares fell 5.25 percent to $25.45 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse downgraded Williams-Sonoma, Inc. WSM from Neutral to Underperform. Williams-Sonoma shares declined 1.38 percent to close at $50.70 on Tuesday.
- Deutsche Bank downgraded BorgWarner Inc. BWA from Buy to Hold. BorgWarner shares rose 0.04 percent to close at $52.01 on Tuesday.
- Longbow Research downgraded Cummins Inc. CMI from Buy to Neutral. Cummins shares dropped 1.18 percent to $170.30 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank downgraded Delphi Automotive PLC DLPH from Buy to Hold. Delphi Automotive shares rose 0.66 percent to close at $99.25 on Wednesday.
- Cowen & Co. downgraded NanoString Technologies Inc NSTG from Outperform to Market Perform. NanoString shares rose 0.13 percent to close at $15.66 on Wednesday.
- Mizuho initiated coverage on Cloudera Inc CLDR with a Neutral rating. The price target for Cloudera is set to $18. Cloudera shares closed at $15.78 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Oppenheimer initiated coverage on Square Inc SQ with an Outperform rating. The price target for Square is set to $35. Square shares closed at $32.00 on Wednesday.
- H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on TESARO Inc TSRO with a Buy rating. The price target for TESARO is set to $158. TESARO shares closed at $117.91 on Wednesday.
- Wells Fargo reinstated coverage on Quest Diagnostics Inc DGX with a Market Perform rating. The price target for Quest Diagnostics is set to $88. Quest Diagnostics shares closed at $91.45 on Wednesday.
- Imperial Capital initiated coverage on Jagged Peak Energy Inc JAG with an Outperform rating. The price target for Jagged Peak Energy is set to $18. Jagged Peak Energy shares closed at $13.96 on Wednesday.
- Raymond James initiated coverage on Spark Therapeutics Inc ONCE with an Outperform rating. The price target for Spark Therapeutics is set to $96. Spark Therapeutics shares closed at $86.20 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Acceleron Pharma Inc XLRN with a Buy rating. The price target for Acceleron Pharma is set to $57. Acceleron Pharma shares closed at $38.76 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Wells Fargo reinstated coverage of Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings LH with an Outperform rating. The price target for Laboratory Corp is set to $175. Laboratory Corp shares closed at $149.28 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.