- Morgan Stanley upgraded Paypal Holdings Inc PYPL from Equal-Weight to Overweight. PayPal shares rose 1.30 percent to $66.90 in pre-market trading.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey upgraded Colgate-Palmolive Company CL from Hold to Buy. Colgate-Palmolive shares gained 0.48 percent to $73.25 in pre-market trading.
- Cowen & Co. upgraded AbbVie Inc ABBV from Market Perform to Outperform. AbbVie shares rose 0.58 percent to $91.70 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs upgraded Sempra Energy SRE from Neutral to Buy. Sempra Energy shares rose 1.05 percent to close at $113.81 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Loop Capital upgraded MSG Networks Inc MSGN from Hold to Buy. MSG Networks shares closed at $21.30 on Tuesday.
- Roth Capital upgraded Sky Solar Holdings Ltd (ADR) SKYS from Neutral to Buy. Sky Solar shares gained 1.81 percent to close at $1.69 on Tuesday.
- Barclays upgraded Range Resources Corp. RRC from Underweight to Overweight. Range Resources shares rose 3.26 percent to $20.25 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Jefferies upgraded Johnson & Johnson JNJ from Hold to Buy. Johnson & Johnson shares rose 0.50 percent to $134.57 in pre-market trading.
- Jefferies downgraded bluebird bio Inc BLUE from Buy to Hold. bluebird bio shares fell 2.39 percent to $128.50 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Goldman Sachs downgraded Exelon Corporation EXC from Neutral to Sell. Exelon shares slipped 1.85 percent to $37.58 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup downgraded TravelCenters of America LLC TA from Buy to Sell. TravelCenters of America shares fell 6.54 percent to $5.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at BMO Capital downgraded Schlumberger Limited SLB from Outperform to Market Perform. Schlumberger shares fell 0.66 percent to $67.88 in pre-market trading.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey downgraded Robert Half International Inc. RHI from Buy to Hold. Robert Half shares rose 0.21 percent to close at $51.37 on Tuesday.
- Compass Point downgraded Independent Bank Corp INDB from Buy to Neutral. Independent Bank shares rose 1.20 percent to close at $76.15 on Tuesday.
- UBS downgraded Atkore International Group Inc ATKR from Buy to Neutral. Atkore International shares dropped 0.81 percent to close at $19.63 on Tuesday.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey downgraded Kforce Inc. KFRC from Buy to Hold. Kforce shares rose 1.23 percent to close at $20.50 on Tuesday.
- Bank of America downgraded Chico's FAS, Inc. CHS from Neutral to Underperform. Chico's FAS shares fell 4.66 percent to $8.19 in pre-market trading.
- Stephens & Co. downgraded Bojangles Inc BOJA from Overweight to Equal-Weight. Bojangles shares declined 1.14 percent to $13.00 in pre-market trading.
- HSBC initiated coverage on Agrium Inc. (USA) AGU with a Buy rating. The price target for Agrium is set to $126.5. Agrium shares closed at $105.78 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Canaccord Genuity initiated coverage on Smith & Nephew plc (ADR) SNN with a Buy rating. The price target for Smith & Nephew is set to $42. Smith & Nephew shares closed at $37.81 on Tuesday.
- Stephens & Co. initiated coverage on Universal Health Services, Inc. UHS with an Equal-Weight rating. The price target for Universal Health is set to $120. Universal Health shares closed at $106.58 on Tuesday.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey initiated coverage on Electronic Arts Inc. EA with a Buy rating. The price target for Electronic Arts is set to $133. Electronic Arts shares closed at $117.82 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at KeyBanc initiated coverage on Schneider National Inc SNDR with a Sector Weight rating. Schneider National shares closed at $24.40 on Tuesday.
- JP Morgan initiated coverage on Hostess Brands, Inc. TWNK with a Neutral rating. The price target for Hostess Brands is set to $15. Hostess Brands shares closed at $13.96 on Tuesday.
- Goldman Sachs assumed Groupon Inc GRPN with a Sell rating. Groupon shares fell 3.21 percent to $4.83 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at HSBC initiated coverage of CF Industries Holdings, Inc. CF with a Hold rating. CF Industries shares closed at $34.48 on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.