- RBC Capital upgraded Applied Materials, Inc. AMAT from Sector Perform to Outperform. Applied Materials shares gained 0.19 percent to close at $47.14 on Friday.
- UBS upgraded Caterpillar Inc. CAT from Neutral to Buy. Caterpillar shares rose 1.51 percent to $123.20 in pre-market trading.
- William Blair upgraded Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc ARWR from Market Perform to Outperform. Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals shares rose 7.88 percent to $3.56 in pre-market trading.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey upgraded Platform Specialty Products Corp PAH from Hold to Buy. Platform Specialty shares gained 2.95 percent to $11.51 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Jaffray upgraded Precision Drilling Corp (USA) PDS from Neutral to Overweight. Precision Drilling shares rose 4.53 percent to $3.00 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley upgraded Instructure Inc INST from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Instructure shares rose 1.57 percent to $32.25 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Goldman Sachs upgraded Infosys Ltd ADR INFY from Sell to Neutral. Infosys shares gained 1.02 percent to $14.80 in pre-market trading.
- Susquehanna upgraded ASML Holding NV (ADR) ASML from Neutral to Positive. ASML shares rose 1.19 percent to $164.35 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital upgraded BP plc (ADR) BP from Market Perform to Outperform. BP shares rose 0.16 percent to $36.64 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at KeyBanc upgraded MEDNAX Inc MD from Sector Weight to Overweight. Mednax shares declined 0.33 percent to close at $42.90 on Friday.
- Analysts at Piper Jaffray downgraded Finish Line Inc FINL from Neutral to Underweight. Finish Line shares rose 2.84 percent to close at $10.49 on Friday.
- DA Davidson downgraded Super Micro Computer, Inc. SMCI from Buy to Neutral. Super Micro Computer shares fell 7.52 percent to close at $23.35 on Friday.
- Buckingham downgraded United Continental Holdings Inc UAL from Buy to Neutral. United Continental shares fell 0.50 percent to $59.50 in pre-market trading.
- Baird downgraded Teladoc Inc TDOC from Outperform to Neutral. Teladoc shares fell 2.84 percent to close at $35.95 on Friday.
- BMO Capital downgraded Resolute Energy Corp REN from Outperform to Market Perform. Resolute Energy shares fell 0.13 percent to $30.07 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley downgraded Taubman Centers, Inc. TCO from Equal-Weight to Underweight. Taubman Centers shares declined 0.85 percent to close at $52.52 on Friday.
- Williams Capital downgraded SCANA Corporation SCG from Buy to Hold. SCANA shares rose 0.37 percent to close at $59.84 on Friday.
- BTIG Research downgraded Tactile Systems Technology Inc TCMD from Buy to Neutral. Tactile Systems shares dropped 3.15 percent to close at $35.63 on Friday.
- Citigroup initiated coverage on Papa John's Int'l, Inc. PZZA with a Buy rating. The price target for Papa John's is set to $90. Papa John's shares closed at $72.65 on Friday.
- Summit Redstone Partners initiated coverage on ServiceNow Inc NOW with a Buy rating. The price target for ServiceNow is set to $135. ServiceNow shares closed at $116.11 on Thu Friday rsday.
- Analysts at JMP Securities initiated coverage of PJT Partners Inc PJT with a Market Outperform rating. The price target for PJT Partners is set to $45. PJT Partners shares closed at $37.39 on Friday.
- KeyBanc resumed coverage on Appian Corp APPN with a Sector Weight rating. Appian shares closed at $25.79 on Friday.
- Analysts at Axiom Capital initiated coverage on Teck Resources Ltd (USA) TECK with a Sell rating. The price target for Teck Resources is set to $16. Teck Resources shares closed at $21.06 on Friday.
- Analysts at Citigroup initiated coverage on Sonic Corporation SONC with a Buy rating. The price target for Sonic is set to $28. Sonic closed at $24.41 on Friday.
- Analysts at KeyBanc reinstated coverage on Atlassian Corporation PLC TEAM with a Sector Weight rating. Atlassian shares closed at $36.15 on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.