- Analysts at Piper Jaffray upgraded Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc SC from Neutral to Overweigh. Santander Consumer shares fell 1.01 percent to close at $13.79 on Tuesday.
- Citigroup upgraded Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. PTEN from Neutral to Buy. Patterson-UTI Energy shares rose 0.51 percent to close at $15.69 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at HSBC upgraded Sanofi SA (ADR) SNY from Reduce to Hold. Sanofi shares declined 0.12 percent to close at $48.96 on Tuesday.
- BMO Capital upgraded Cae Inc (USA) CAE from Market Perform to Outperform. CAE shares dropped 0.13 percent to close at $15.96 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley upgraded Hess Midstream Partners LP HESM from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Hess Midstream shares gained 0.46 percent to close at $19.69 on Tuesday.
- Citigroup upgraded Ciena Corporation CIEN from Neutral to Buy. Ciena shares rose 0.55 percent to close at $23.87 on Tuesday.
- Wells Fargo upgraded M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. MDC from Underperform to Market Perform. M.D.C. Holdings shares fell 0.13 percent to close at $30.72 on Tuesday.
- Stephens upgraded C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc CHRW from Equal Weight to Overweight. C.H. Robinson shares rose 0.74 percent to $72.10 in pre-market trading.
- Ladenburg Thalmann upgraded Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc ITCI from Neutral to Buy. Intra-Cellular Therapies shares gained 7.23 percent to $17.05 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Berenberg downgraded Coty Inc COTY from Hold to Sell. Coty shares fell 0.91 percent to $16.36 in pre-market trading.
- Stifel Nicolaus downgraded Arc Logistics Partners LP ARCX from Buy to Hold. Arc Logistics Partners shares climbed 14.66 percent to close at $16.42 on Tuesday.
- Raymond James downgraded CubeSmart CUBE from Outperform to Market Perform. CubeSmart shares rose 0.89 percent to close at $24.90 on Tuesday.
- Citi downgraded Keane Group Inc FRAC from Buy to Neutral. Keane Group shares rose 0.84 percent to close at $13.18 on Tuesday.
- Stifel Nicolaus downgraded Vornado Realty Trust VNO from Buy to Hold. Vornado Realty Trust shares dropped 0.39 percent to close at $74.16 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Universal Display Corporation OLED with a Buy rating. The price target for Universal Display is set to $135. Universal Display shares closed at $111.10 on Tuesday.
- Jefferies initiated coverage on Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc RETA with a Buy rating. The price target for Reata Pharmaceuticals is set to $44. Reata Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $27.84 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Standpoint Research initiated coverage of Momo Inc (ADR) MOMO with a Buy rating. The price target for Momo is set to $44. Momo shares closed at $34.08 on Tuesday.
- JP Morgan initiated coverage on La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company LJPC with an Overweight rating. The price target for La Jolla Pharmaceutical is set to $36. La Jolla Pharmaceutical shares closed at $34.31 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Baird initiated coverage on Capital Southwest Corporation CSWC with an Outperform rating. The price target for Capital Southwest is set to $19. Capital Southwest shares closed at $17.38 on Tuesday.
- Craig-Hallum initiated coverage on Re/Max Holdings Inc RMAX with a Buy rating. The price target for Re/Max Holdings is set to $75. Re/Max Holdings shares closed at $59.50 on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.