- Baird upgraded Genesis Energy, L.P. GEL from Neutral to Outperform. Genesis Energy shares rose 0.34 percent to close at $29.84 on Friday.
- UBS upgraded Chemours Co CC from Sell to Neutral. Chemours shares rose 4.58 percent to close at $49.31 on Friday.
- Analysts at BMO Capital upgraded B&G Foods, Inc. BGS from Market Perform to Outperform. B&G Foods shares fell 8.68 percent to close at $32.10 on Friday.
- Analysts at Stifel Nicolaus upgraded KLA-Tencor Corp KLAC from Hold to Buy. KLA-Tencor shares fell 0.15 percent to close at $88.83 on Friday.
- Barclays upgraded Clean Harbors Inc CLH from Underweight to Equal-Weight. Clean Harbors shares gained 0.09 percent to close at $54.17 on Friday.
- Analysts at Piper Jaffray upgraded BP plc (ADR) BP from Neutral to Overweight. BP shares gained 0.53 percent to close at $36.33 on Friday.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley upgraded GrubHub Inc GRUB from Equal-Weight to Overweight. GrubHub shares rose 8.94 percent to close at $52.62 on Friday.
- Canaccord Genuity upgraded Illumina, Inc. ILMN from Hold to Buy. Illumina shares rose 0.43 percent to $195.31 in pre-market trading.
- Loop Capital upgraded MSG Networks Inc MSGN from Sell to Hold. MSG Networks shares fell 3.80 percent to close at $20.25 on Friday.
- Stifel Nicolaus upgraded Brooks Automation, Inc BRKS from Hold to Buy. Brooks Automation shares rose 6.15 percent to $23.99 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley downgraded Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (ADR) TEVA from Equal-Weight to Underweight. Teva shares fell 13.26 percent to close at $20.60 on Friday.
- Barclays downgraded Time Warner Inc TWX from Overweight to Equal Weight. Ford shares rose 0.14 percent to close at $102.52 on Friday.
- Analysts at UBS downgraded Intrepid Potash, Inc. IPI from Neutral to Sell. Intrepid Potash shares climbed 10.06 percent to close at $3.83 on Friday.
- Cowen & Co. downgraded Kaiser Aluminum Corp. KALU from Outperform to Market Perform. Kaiser Aluminum shares rose 0.04 percent to close at $96.77 on Friday.
- Evercore ISI Group downgraded Illinois Tool Works Inc. ITW from Outperform to In-Line. Illinois Tool Works shares rose 1.03 percent to close at $142.88 on Friday.
- Analysts at Baird downgraded Zions Bancorp ZION from Neutral to Underperform. Zions Bancorp shares rose 1.38 percent to close at $46.12 on Friday.
- Stephens & Co. downgraded Andersons Inc ANDE from Overweight to Equal-Weight. Andersons shares closed at $34.00 on Friday.
- Bank of America downgraded Sabre Corp SABR from Neutral to Underperform. Sabre shares declined 1.67 percent to $19.40 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan downgraded Orion Engineered Carbons SA OEC from Overweight to Neutral. Orion Engineered Carbons shares rose 4.91 percent to close at $21.35 on Friday.
- Baird downgraded OFS Capital Corp OFS from Outperform to Neutral. OFS Capital shares dropped 0.51 percent to $13.59 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Jefferies initiated coverage on Venator Materials PLC VNTR with a Buy rating. The price target for Venator Materials is set to $25. Venator Materials shares closed at $20.63 on Friday.
- First Analysis initiated coverage on Coupa Software Inc COUP with an Overweight rating. The price target for Coupa Software is set to $37. Coupa Software shares closed at $30.78 on Friday.
- RBC Capital initiated coverage on Brighthouse Financial Inc BHFWV with a Sector Perform rating. The price target for Brighthouse Financial is set to $77. Brighthouse Financial shares closed at $64.57 on Friday.
- Monness Crespi Hardt initiated coverage of Camping World Holdings Inc CWH with a Buy rating. The price target for Camping World is set to $40. Camping World shares closed at $31.98 on Friday.
- Ladenburg Thalmann initiated coverage on Beigene Ltd (ADR) BGNE with a Buy rating. The price target for Beigene is set to $81. Beigene shares closed at $72.31 on Friday.
- Analysts at H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Nektar Therapeutics NKTR with a Buy rating. The price target for Nektar Therapeutics is set to $31. Nektar Therapeutics shares closed at $20.03 on Friday.
- Analysts at Barclays initiated coverage on Keysight Technologies Inc KEYS with an Overweight rating. The price target for Keysight Technologies is set to $50. Keysight Technologies shares closed at $41.88 on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.