- Bank of America upgraded Oshkosh Corp OSK from Underperform to Neutral. Oshkosh shares rose 5.36 percent to close at $72.39 on Wednesday.
- Susquehanna upgraded Sodastream International Ltd SODA from Neutral to Positive. SodaStream shares rose 2.93 percent to $56.15 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at JMP Securities upgraded Walker & Dunlop, Inc. WD from Market Outperform to Outperform. Walker & Dunlop shares fell 6.78 percent to close at $46.85 on Monday.
- Analysts at Oppenheimer upgraded LendingClub Corp LC from Perform to Outperform. LendingClub shares gained 2.42 percent to $5.08 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley upgraded SunTrust Banks, Inc. STI from Underweight to Equal-Weight. SunTrust shares gained 0.47 percent to $57.91 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Guggenheim upgraded Comcast Corporation CMCSA from Neutral to Buy. Comcast shares fell 0.02 percent to $40.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Raymond James upgraded Kemper Corp KMPR from Market Perform to Strong Buy. Kemper shares climbed 11.39 percent to close at $44.50 on Wednesday.
- JP Morgan upgraded Qualys Inc QLYS from Neutral to Overweight. Qualys shares rose 5.39 perdent to $43.05 in pre-market trading.
- Atlantic Equities upgraded Caterpillar Inc. CAT from Underweight to Neutral. Caterpillar shares rose 0.36 percent to $113.50 in pre-market trading.
- B. Riley upgraded Insight Enterprises, Inc. NSIT from Neutral to Buy. Insight Enterprises shares rose 6.23 percent to $42.99 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup downgraded Lam Research Corporation LRCX from Buy to Neutral. Lam Research shares fell 1.02 percent to $150.00 in pre-market trading.
- Cowen & Co. downgraded Habit Restaurants Inc HABT from Outperform to Market Perform. Habit Restaurants shares fell 6.75 percent to $14.50 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at DA Davidson downgraded Mattel, Inc. MAT from Neutral to Underperform. Mattel shares fell 1.43 percent to $19.34 in pre-market trading.
- Barrington Research downgraded PharMerica Corporation PMC from Outperform to Underperform. Pharmerica shares fell 0.35 percent to $28.85 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank downgraded Allstate Corp ALL from Buy to Hold. Allstate shares rose 3.47 percent to close at $94.16 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Guggenheim downgraded Charter Communications, Inc. CHTR from Buy to Neutral. Charter shares fell 0.49 percent to close at $385.54 on Wednesday.
- Morgan Stanley downgraded Automatic Data Processing ADP from Equal-Weight to Underweight. ADP shares fell 1.77 percent to $113.21 in pre-market trading.
- KeyBanc downgraded Clean Harbors Inc CLH from Overweight to Sector Weight. Clean Harbors shares declined 7.33 percent to close at $53.38 on Wednesday.
- Benchmark downgraded AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc AMC from Buy to Hold. AMC Entertainment shares rose 0.66 percent to $15.30 in pre-market trading.
- Barrington Research downgraded CPI Card Group Inc PMTS from Market Perform to Underperform. CPI Card shares dropped 9.82 percent to close at $2.525 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Wedbush initiated coverage on Corvus Pharmaceuticals Inc CRVS with an Outperform rating. The price target for Corvus Pharmaceuticals is set to $26. Corvus Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $11.84 on Wednesday.
- Ladenburg Thalmann initiated coverage on Molecular Templates Inc MTEM with a Buy rating. The price target for Molecular Templates is set to $10. Molecular Templates shares closed at $5.50 on Wednesday.
- Barclays initiated coverage of Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. PB with an Overweight rating. The price target for Prosperity Bancshares is set to $72. Prosperity Bancshares shares closed at $65.53 on Wednesday.
- Bank of America reinstated coverage on PVH Corp PVH with a Buy rating. The price target for PVH is set to $146. PVH shares closed at $119.73 on Wednesday.
- Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on AveXis Inc AVXS with an Overweight rating. The price target for AveXis is set to $118. AveXis shares closed at $94.41 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Bank of America initiated coverage on Plains GP Holdings LP PAGP with a Neutral rating. The price target for Plains GP Holdings is set to $29. Plains GP Holdings shares closed at $26.70 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.