- JP Morgan upgraded Michaels Companies Inc MIK from Neutral to Overweight. Michaels shares rose 1.17 percent to close at $19.02 on Friday.
- KeyBanc upgraded Huntsman Corporation HUN from Sector Weight to Overweight. Huntsman shares rose 1.98 percent to $27.25 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at BMO Capital upgraded Caterpillar Inc. CAT from Market Perform to Outperform. Caterpillar shares rose 0.54 percent to $107.17 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Barclays upgraded Xerox Corp XRX from Underweight to Equal-Weight. Xerox shares climbed 0.34 percent to $29.55 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Wedbush upgraded Floor & Decor Holdings Inc FND from Neutral to Outperform. Floor & Decor shares rose 3.64 percent to $38.76 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Credit Suisse upgraded MasTec, Inc. MTZ from Neutral to Outperform. MasTec shares dropped 0.77 percent to close at $45.30 on Friday.
- Evercore ISI upgraded Avangrid Inc AGR from In Line to Outperform. AVANGRID shares gained 0.29 percent to close at $45.18 on Friday.
- Piper Jaffray upgraded First Midwest Bancorp Inc FMBI from Neutral to Overweight. First Midwest Bancorp shares fell 1.16 percent to close at $23.04 on Friday.
- Analysts at Citigroup downgraded RH RH from Buy to Neutral. RH shares fell 0.80 percent to $73.50 in pre-market trading.
- UBS downgraded Goldman Sachs Group Inc GS from Buy to Neutral. Goldman Sachs shares fell 0.47 percent to $219.15 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo downgraded Franklin Resources, Inc. BEN from Outperform to Market Perform. Franklin Resources shares fell 0.54 percent to $46.42 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at First Analysis downgraded athenahealth, Inc ATHN from Equal-Weight to Underweight. athenahealth shares dropped 0.60 percent to $155.00 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs downgraded Constellation Brands, Inc. STZ from Buy to Neutral. Constellation shares dropped 1.27 percent to $196.00 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse downgraded Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. CBI from Outperform to Neutral. Chicago Bridge shares fell 1.74 percent to $17.48 in pre-market trading.
- Bank of America downgraded PPG Industries, Inc. PPG from Buy to Neutral. PPG Industries shares dropped 0.82 percent to $105.50 in pre-market trading.
- Williams Capital downgraded Portland General Electric Company POR from Hold to Sell. Portland General Electric shares rose 1.64 percent to close at $46.35 on Friday.
- Instinet downgraded Charles Schwab Corp SCHW from Buy to Neutral. Charles Schwab shares rose 0.02 percent to close at $42.15 on Friday.
- Barclays downgraded CDW Corp CDW from Overweight to Equal-Weight. CDW shares dropped 0.24 percent to close at $63.52 on Friday.
- Analysts at KeyBanc initiated coverage on Wix.Com Ltd WIX with an Overweight rating. The price target for Wix.Com is set to $88. Wix.Com shares closed at $73.10 on Friday.
- Wedbush initiated coverage on Mersana Therapeutics Inc MRSN with an Outperform rating. The price target for Mersana Therapeutics is set to $25. Mersana Therapeutics shares closed at $14.05 on Friday.
- Canaccord Genuity initiated coverage of Abraxas Petroleum Corp. AXAS with a Buy rating. The price target for Abraxas Petroleum is set to $2.50. Abraxas Petroleum shares closed at $1.61 on Friday.
- RBC Capital initiated coverage on Blue Apron Holdings Inc APRN with an Outperform rating. The price target for Blue Apron is set to $10. Blue Apron shares closed at $6.55 on Friday.
- Analysts at KeyBanc initiated coverage on Microsemi Corporation MSCC with an Overweight rating. The price target for Microsemi is set to $61. Microsemi shares closed at $52.92 on Friday.
- Leerink Swann initiated coverage on Dova Pharmaceuticals Inc DOVA with a Market Perform rating. The price target for Dova Pharmaceuticals is set to $24. Dova Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $22.75 on Friday.
- Analysts at H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc CNCE with a Buy rating. The price target for Concert Pharmaceuticals is set to $20. Concert Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $14.03 on Friday.
- Bank of America initiated coverage on Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd RCL with a Neutral rating. The price target for Royal Caribbean is set to $123. Royal Caribbean shares closed at $114.91 on Friday.
- Analysts at Craig-Hallum initiated coverage of II-VI, Inc. IIVI with a Buy rating. The price target for II-VI is set to $50. II-VI shares closed at $38.20 on Friday.
- Analysts at Stifel Nicolaus initiated coverage on Blue Apron Holdings Inc APRN with a Buy rating. The price target for Blue Apron is set to $10. Blue Apron shares closed at $6.55 on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.