- Analysts at Goldman Sachs upgraded Microsemi Corporation MSCC from Neutral to Buy. Microsemi shares rose 1.37 percent to close at $47.33 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Longbow Research upgraded Buffalo Wild Wings BWLD from Underperform to Neutral. Buffalo Wild Wings shares fell 3.32 percent to close at $123.90 on Wednesday.
- RBC Capital upgraded ImmunoGen, Inc. IMGN from Sector Perform to Outperform. Immunogen shares gained 5.48 percent to $7.70 in pre-market trading.
- Bernstein upgraded Schlumberger Limited SLB from Market Perform to Outperform. Schlumberger shares gained 0.78 percent to $66.25 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Raymond James upgraded Precision Drilling Corp (USA) PDS from Outperform to Strong Buy. Precision Drilling shares fell 9.22 percent to close at $3.15 on Wednesday.
- Needham upgraded CECO Environmental Corp. CECE from Buy to Strong Buy. CECO Environmental shares gained 2.31 percent to $9.73 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley downgraded AutoZone, Inc. AZO from Overweight to Equal-Weight. AutoZone shares fell 0.24 percent to $515.59 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse downgraded O'Reilly Automotive Inc ORLY from Outperform to Neutral. O'Reilly shares fell 0.43 percent to $178.00 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs downgraded Amphenol Corporation APH from Buy to Neutral. Amphenol shares rose 0.92 percent to close at $73.77 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at BMO Capital downgraded Barrick Gold Corp (USA) ABX from Outperform to Market Perform. Barrick Gold shares fell 0.13 percent to $15.92 in pre-market trading.
- Bernstein downgraded ConocoPhillips COP from Outperform to Market Perform. ConocoPhillips shares slipped 0.02 percent to $44.15 in pre-market trading.
- Stifel Nicolaus downgraded Patterson Companies, Inc. PDCO from Hold to Sell. Patterson shares dropped 5.12 percent to $45.00 in pre-market trading.
- Scotiabank downgraded Norfolk Southern Corp. NSC from Sector Outperform to Sector Perform. Norfolk Southern shares dropped 0.49 percent to close at $122.67 on Wednesday.
- JMP Securities downgraded Parkway Inc PKY from Market Outperform to Market Perform. Parkway shares dropped 0.35 percent to $22.73 in pre-market trading.
- Bernstein downgraded Devon Energy Corp DVN from Outperform to Market Perform. Devon Energy shares rose 1.29 percent to $31.50 in pre-market trading.
- UBS downgraded Equity Residential EQR from Buy to Neutral. Equity Residential shares gained 0.32 percent to close at $66.78 on Wednesday.
- Deutsche Bank initiated coverage of MKS Instruments, Inc. MKSI with a Buy rating. The price target for MKS Instruments is set to $84. MKS Instruments shares closed at $68.15 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Oppenheimer initiated coverage on Altaba Inc AABA with an Outperform rating. The price target for Altaba is set to $75. Altaba shares closed at $55.62 on Wednesday.
- Argus initiated coverage on Skyworks Solutions Inc SWKS with a Buy rating. The price target for Skyworks Solutions is set to $120. Skyworks Solutions shares closed at $97.53 on Wednesday.
- DA Davidson initiated coverage on Chemical Financial Corporation CHFC with a Buy rating. The price target for Chemical Financial is set to $58. Chemical Financial shares closed at $49 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey initiated coverage on At Home Group Inc HOME with a Buy rating. The price target for At Home is set to $28. At Home shares closed at $23.47 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at DA Davidson initiated coverage on Mercantile Bank Corp. MBWM with a Neutral rating. The price target for Mercantile Bank is set to $35. Mercantile Bank shares closed at $32.56 on Wednesday.
- Raymond James initiated coverage on Nike Inc NKE with an Outperform rating. The price target for Nike is set to $71. Nike shares closed at $57.56 on Wednesday.
- KeyBanc initiated coverage on Packaging Corp Of America PKG with a Sector Weight rating. Packaging Corp shares closed at $111.89 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald initiated coverage of Genesis Healthcare Inc GEN with an Overweight rating. The price target for Genesis Healthcare is set to $7. Genesis Healthcare shares closed at $1.64 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Berenberg initiated coverage on Univar Inc UNVR with a Sell rating. The price target for Univar is set to $24. Univar shares closed at $28.59 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.