- Standpoint Research's Ronnie Moas upgraded General Electric Company GE from Sell to Hold. General Electric shares rose 0.33 percent to $27.17 in pre-market trading.
- Baird's Andrew Wittmann upgraded UniFirst Corp UNF from Neutral to Outperform. UniFirst shares gained 0.04 percent to close at $141.70 on Wednesday.
- Jefferies' David Windley upgraded ICON PLC ICLR from Hold to Buy. ICON shares rose 0.86 percent to close at $96.63 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at B. Riley upgraded Groupon Inc GRPN from Neutral to Buy. Groupon shares rose 3.20 percent to $3.55 in pre-market trading.
- Berenberg upgraded Barrick Gold Corp (USA) ABX from Sell to Hold. Barrick Gold shares dropped 0.62 percent to $16.03 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Baird upgraded WhiteHorse Finance Inc WHF from Neutral to Outperform. WhiteHorse Finance shares closed at $13.30 on Wednesday.
- DA Davidson upgraded Sterling Construction Company, Inc. STRL from Neutral to Buy. Sterling Construction shares rose 2.14 percent to $11.95 in pre-market trading.
- Oppenheimer downgraded Whole Foods Market, Inc. WFM from Outperform to Perform. Whole Foods shares closed at $42.25 on Wednesday.
- B. Riley's Dave Kang downgraded EMCORE Corporation EMKR from Buy to Neutral. EMCORE shares closed at $11.50 on Wednesday.
- Stephens & Co. downgraded Monro Muffler Brake Inc MNRO from Overweight to Equal-Weight. Monro Muffler Brake shares closed at $41.70 on Tuesday.
- Citigroup downgraded Education Realty Trust, Inc. EDR from Buy to Neutral. Education Realty Trust shares closed at $40.26 on Wednesday.
- RBC Capital downgraded Eldorado Gold Corp (USA) EGO from Outperform to Sector Perform. Eldorado Gold shares closed at $2.67 on Monday.
- Analysts at Piper Jaffray downgraded Precision Drilling Corp (USA) PDS from Overweight to Neutral. Precision Drilling shares closed at $3.36 on Wednesday.
- Northcoast Research downgraded Spectranetics Corp SPNC from Buy to Neutral. Spectranetics shares rose 0.13 percent to $38.40 in pre-market trading.
- Macquarie downgraded United Microelectronics Corp (ADR) UMC from Neutral to Underperform. United Microelectronics shares gained 3.86 percent to $2.42 in pre-market trading.
- Guggenheim initiated coverage of Abbott Laboratories ABT with a Buy rating. The price target for Abbott is set to $58. Abbott shares closed at $48.48 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Obseva SA OBSV with a Buy rating. The price target for Obseva is set to $27. Obseva shares closed at $5.90 on Wednesday.
- Susquehanna initiated coverage on Anadarko Petroleum Corporation APC with a Positive rating. The price target for Anadarko Petroleum is set to $60. Anadarko Petroleum shares closed at $43.79 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Guggenheim initiated coverage on Cooper Companies Inc COO with a Neutral rating. Cooper Companies shares closed at $242.35 on Wednesday.
- Benchmark initiated coverage on BioTelemetry, Inc. BEAT with a Buy rating. The price target for BioTelemetry is set to $38. BioTelemetry shares closed at $32.40 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Wedbush initiated coverage on Aspen Technology, Inc. AZPN with a Neutral rating. The price target for Aspen Technology is set to $59. Aspen Technology shares closed at $55.93 on Wednesday.
- Ladenburg Thalmann initiated coverage on CHF Solutions, Inc. CHFS with a Buy rating. CHF Solutions shares closed at $0.615 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.