- Standpoint Research's Ronnie Moas upgraded General Electric Company GE from Sell to Hold. General Electric shares rose 0.33 percent to $27.17 in pre-market trading.
- Baird's Andrew Wittmann upgraded UniFirst Corp UNF from Neutral to Outperform. UniFirst shares gained 0.04 percent to close at $141.70 on Wednesday.
- Jefferies' David Windley upgraded ICON PLC ICLR from Hold to Buy. ICON shares rose 0.86 percent to close at $96.63 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at B. Riley upgraded Groupon Inc GRPN from Neutral to Buy. Groupon shares rose 3.20 percent to $3.55 in pre-market trading.
- Berenberg upgraded Barrick Gold Corp (USA) ABX from Sell to Hold. Barrick Gold shares dropped 0.62 percent to $16.03 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Baird upgraded WhiteHorse Finance Inc WHF from Neutral to Outperform. WhiteHorse Finance shares closed at $13.30 on Wednesday.
- DA Davidson upgraded Sterling Construction Company, Inc. STRL from Neutral to Buy. Sterling Construction shares rose 2.14 percent to $11.95 in pre-market trading.
- Oppenheimer downgraded Whole Foods Market, Inc. WFM from Outperform to Perform. Whole Foods shares closed at $42.25 on Wednesday.
- B. Riley's Dave Kang downgraded EMCORE Corporation EMKR from Buy to Neutral. EMCORE shares closed at $11.50 on Wednesday.
- Stephens & Co. downgraded Monro Muffler Brake Inc MNRO from Overweight to Equal-Weight. Monro Muffler Brake shares closed at $41.70 on Tuesday.
- Citigroup downgraded Education Realty Trust, Inc. EDR from Buy to Neutral. Education Realty Trust shares closed at $40.26 on Wednesday.
- RBC Capital downgraded Eldorado Gold Corp (USA) EGO from Outperform to Sector Perform. Eldorado Gold shares closed at $2.67 on Monday.
- Analysts at Piper Jaffray downgraded Precision Drilling Corp (USA) PDS from Overweight to Neutral. Precision Drilling shares closed at $3.36 on Wednesday.
- Northcoast Research downgraded Spectranetics Corp SPNC from Buy to Neutral. Spectranetics shares rose 0.13 percent to $38.40 in pre-market trading.
- Macquarie downgraded United Microelectronics Corp (ADR) UMC from Neutral to Underperform. United Microelectronics shares gained 3.86 percent to $2.42 in pre-market trading.
- Guggenheim initiated coverage of Abbott Laboratories ABT with a Buy rating. The price target for Abbott is set to $58. Abbott shares closed at $48.48 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Obseva SA OBSV with a Buy rating. The price target for Obseva is set to $27. Obseva shares closed at $5.90 on Wednesday.
- Susquehanna initiated coverage on Anadarko Petroleum Corporation APC with a Positive rating. The price target for Anadarko Petroleum is set to $60. Anadarko Petroleum shares closed at $43.79 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Guggenheim initiated coverage on Cooper Companies Inc COO with a Neutral rating. Cooper Companies shares closed at $242.35 on Wednesday.
- Benchmark initiated coverage on BioTelemetry, Inc. BEAT with a Buy rating. The price target for BioTelemetry is set to $38. BioTelemetry shares closed at $32.40 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Wedbush initiated coverage on Aspen Technology, Inc. AZPN with a Neutral rating. The price target for Aspen Technology is set to $59. Aspen Technology shares closed at $55.93 on Wednesday.
- Ladenburg Thalmann initiated coverage on CHF Solutions, Inc. CHFS with a Buy rating. CHF Solutions shares closed at $0.615 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.