- Analysts at Loop Capital upgraded Dollar Tree, Inc. DLTR from Hold to Buy. Dollar Tree shares rose 1.7 percent to $70.40 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital upgraded Blackhawk Network Holdings Inc HAWK from Market Perform to Outperform. Blackhawk shares dropped 2.56 percent to close at $41.90 on Tuesday.
- Deutsche Bank upgraded Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. BIO from Hold to Buy. Bio-Rad Laboratories shares fell 1.45 percent to close at $218.23 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Wunderlich upgraded Koppers Holdings Inc. KOP from Hold to Buy. Koppers shares fell 2.02 percent to close at $34.00 on Tuesday.
- Barclays upgraded Cypress Semiconductor Corporation CY from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Cypress Semiconductor shares gained 3.64 percent to $13.68 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Citigroup upgraded Expedia Inc EXPE from Neutral to Buy. Expedia shares gained 0.36 percent to $148.42 in pre-market trading.
- Stifel upgraded Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp. TYG from Hold to Buy. Tortoise Energy Infrastructure shares fell 0.48 percent to close at $29.13 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley downgraded First Data Corp FDC from Overweight to Equal-Weight. First Data shares fell 1.62 percent to $18.23 in pre-market trading.
- Scotia Howard Weil downgraded Fairmount Santrol Holdings Inc FMSA from Focus Stock To Sector Outperform. Fairmount Santrol shares rose 0.54 percent to close at $3.70 on Tuesday.
- Credit Suisse downgraded Alder Biopharmaceuticals Inc ALDR from Outperform to Neutral. Alder Biopharma shares rose 2.41 percent to $13.80 in pre-market trading.
- Northland Capital Markets downgraded QUALCOMM, Inc. QCOM from Outperform to Market Perform. Qualcomm shares fell 0.29 percent to $55.27 in pre-market trading.
- Argus Research initiated coverage of HCA Healthcare Inc HCA with a Buy rating. The price target for HCA is set to $100. HCA shares closed at $86.01 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Mizuho initiated coverage on Mastercard Inc MA with a Neutral rating. The price target for Mastercard is set to $125. Mastercard shares closed at $122.74 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Wedbush initiated coverage on Signature Bank SBNY with an Outperform rating. The price target for Signature Bank is set to $165. Signature Bank shares closed at $139.13 on Tuesday.
- Citigroup initiated coverage on Humana Inc HUM with a Buy rating. The price target for Humana is set to $275. Humana shares closed at $237.07 on Tuesday.
- Imperial Capital initiated coverage on Blue Buffalo Pet Products Inc BUFF with an Outperform rating. The price target for Blue Buffalo Pet Products is set to $30. Blue Buffalo Pet Products shares closed at $21.99 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Citigroup initiated coverage on Aetna Inc AET with a Buy rating. The price target for Aetna is set to $180. Aetna shares closed at $151.19 on Tuesday.
- Craig-Hallum initiated coverage on FARO Technologies, Inc. FARO with a Buy rating. The price target for FARO Technologies is set to $45. FARO Technologies shares closed at $36.10 on Tuesday.
- JP Morgan initiated coverage on Altaba Inc AABA with an Overweight rating. The price target for Altaba is set to $65. Altaba shares closed at $53.64 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Needham initiated coverage of Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc WBA with a Hold rating. Walgreens Boots Alliance shares closed at $77.26 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Mizuho initiated coverage on Visa Inc V with a Buy rating. The price target for Visa is set to $115. Visa shares closed at $94.90 on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.