- Baird upgraded Keysight Technologies Inc KEYS from Neutral to Outperform. Keysight Technologies shares rose 1.42 percent to $37.05 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Bank of America upgraded Equity Residential EQR from Neutral to Buy. Equity Residential shares rose 0.65 percent to $68.21 in pre-market trading.
- Leerink Swann upgraded Celgene Corporation CELG from Market Perform to Outperform. Celgene shares gained 1.38 percent to $122.28 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Stifel Nicolaus upgraded Nanometrics Incorporated NANO from Hold to Buy. Nanometrics shares rose 2.57 percent to $25.53 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Jefferies upgraded Regency Centers Corp REG from Hold to Buy. Regency Centers shares rose 0.90 percent to close at $64.06 on Thursday.
- Mizuho upgraded Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (ADR) TEVA from Underperform to Neutral. Teva shares gained 1.87 percent to $31.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Credit Suisse upgraded Kansas City Southern KSU from Neutral to Outperform. Kansas City Southern shares rose 0.88 percent to close at $101.86 on Thursday.
- Stifel Nicolaus upgraded Rudolph Technologies Inc RTEC from Hold to Buy. Rudolph Technologies shares rose 1.73 percent to $23.55 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse downgraded Square Inc SQ from Outperform to Neutral. Square shares fell 1.21 percent to $23.70 in pre-market trading.
- Telsey Advisory Group downgraded Kroger Co KR from Outperform to Market Perform. Kroger shares fell 1.47 percent to $24.20 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan downgraded Nike Inc NKE from Overweight to Neutral. Nike shares fell 1.78 percent to $51.96 in pre-market trading.
- Vertical Research downgraded Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation BAH from Buy to Hold. Booz Allen shares fell 12.53 percent to $34.40 in pre-market trading.
- Jefferies downgraded Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc. SKT from Buy to Hold. Tanger Factory Outlet shares declined 1.23 percent to $26.46 in pre-market trading.
- Bank of America downgraded Apartment Investment and Management Co AIV from Buy to Neutral. Rightsid Apartment Investment e shares fell 0.11 percent to close at $44.44 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Goldman Sachs downgraded Cal-Maine Foods Inc CALM from Neutral to Sell. Cal-Maine shares fell 5.37 percent to $37.00 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James downgraded Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation BAH from Outperform to Market Perform. Booz Allen shares fell 12.53 percent to $34.40 in pre-market trading.
- Evercore ISI Group initiated coverage on Seagate Technology PLC STX with an In-Line rating. The price target for Seagate is set to $48. Seagate shares closed at $41.52 on Thursday.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey initiated coverage on NN, Inc. NNBR with a Buy rating. The price target for NN is set to $37. NN shares closed at $27.95 on Thursday.
- Goldman Sachs initiated coverage of McCormick & Company, Incorporated MKC with a Neutral rating. The price target for McCormick is set to $101. McCormick shares closed at $105.53 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald initiated coverage on Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl Inc VRX with an Overweight rating. The price target for Valeant is set to $18. Valeant shares closed at $12.12 on Thursday.
- UBS initiated coverage on Liberty Global plc LBTYA with a Neutral rating. The price target for Liberty Global is set to $31. Liberty Global shares closed at $28.69 on Thursday.
- Aegis Capital initiated coverage on Kindred Biosciences Inc KIN with a Buy rating. The price target for Kindred Biosciences is set to $10.50. Kindred Biosciences shares closed at $6.95 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Evercore ISI Group initiated coverage of Western Digital Corp WDC with an Outperform rating. The price target for Western Digital is set to $130. Western Digital shares closed at $87.31 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald initiated coverage on Allergan plc AGN with a Neutral rating. The price target for Allergan is set to $231. Allergan shares closed at $234.76 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Cowen & Co. initiated coverage on CryoPort Inc CYRX with an Outperform rating. The price target for CryoPort is set to $5.50. CryoPort shares closed at $4.67 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Argus initiated coverage on Hasbro, Inc. HAS with a Buy rating. Hasbro shares closed at $108.99 on Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.