- Goldman Sachs upgraded PACCAR Inc PCAR from Neutral to Buy. PACCAR shares rose 0.08 percent to $63.94 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at DA Davidson upgraded TransMontaigne Partners L.P. TLP from Neutral to Buy. TransMontaigne Partners shares fell 2.25 percent to close at $39.60 on Wednesday.
- Morgan Stanley upgraded La Quinta Holdings Inc LQ from Equal-Weight to Overweight. La Quinta shares gained 1.16 percent to $14.81 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Macquarie upgraded Thomson Reuters Corp TRI from Neutral to Outperform. Thomson Reuters shares rose 0.54 percent to $44.83 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley upgraded Enterprise Products Partners L.P. EPD from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Enterprise Products Partners shares fell 0.26 percent to $26.40 in pre-market trading.
- Wedbush upgraded Beazer Homes USA, Inc. BZH from Neutral to Outperform. Beazer Homes shares gained 0.57 percent to close at $12.31 on Wednesday.
- DA Davidson downgraded Mattel, Inc. MAT from Buy to Neutral. Mattel shares fell 1.13 percent to $21.90 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan downgraded Brinker International, Inc. EAT from Overweight to Neutral. Brinker shares rose 1.74 percent to close at $40.95 on Wednesday.
- Canaccord Genuity downgraded Eldorado Gold Corp (USA) EGO from Buy to Speculative Buy. Eldorado Gold shares fell 1.12 percent to $2.66 in pre-market trading.
- Macquarie downgraded Time Inc TIME from Outperform to Neutral. Time shares fell 3.57 percent to $13.50 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs downgraded Terex Corporation TEX from Buy to Neutral. Terex shares declined 1.05 percent to $35.82 in pre-market trading.
- B. Riley downgraded Rightside Group Ltd NAME from Buy to Neutral. Rightside shares rose 10.26 percent to close at $10.75 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Canaccord Genuity downgraded Alphabet Inc GOOGL from Buy to Hold. Alphabet shares fell 1.63 percent to $952.11 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley downgraded Sprouts Farmers Market Inc SFM from Overweight to Equal-Weight. Sprouts Farmers shares fell 1.37 percent to $24.40 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Jefferies downgraded Healthcare Realty Trust Inc HR from Buy to Hold. Healthcare Realty Trust shares rose 0.74 percent to close at $35.47 on Wednesday.
- Guggenheim downgraded 8Point3 Energy Partners LP CAFD from Buy to Neutral. 8point3 Energy Partners shares gained 0.58 percent to close at $13.76 on Wednesday.
- Wells Fargo initiated coverage on GrubHub Inc GRUB with a Market Perform rating. The price target for GrubHub is set to $45. GrubHub shares closed at $43.75 on Wednesday.
- Cowen & Co. initiated coverage on Ultra Clean Holdings Inc UCTT with a Market Perform rating. The price target for Ultra Clean is set to $26. Ultra Clean shares closed at $21.82 on Wednesday.
- JP Morgan initiated coverage of Park Hotels & Resorts Inc PK with an Overweight rating. The price target for Park Hotels & Resorts is set to $30. Park Hotels & Resorts shares closed at $27.86 on Wednesday.
- Raymond James initiated coverage on NCS Multistage Holdings Inc NCSM with an Outperform rating. The price target for NCS Multistage is set to $30. NCS Multistage shares closed at $25.90 on Wednesday.
- BTIG Research initiated coverage on ARRIS International plc ARRS with a Buy rating. The price target for ARRIS is set to $38. ARRIS shares closed at $28.65 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Janney Capital initiated coverage of U.S. Silica Holdings Inc SLCA with a Buy rating. The price target for U.S. Silica is set to $51. U.S. Silica shares closed at $34.62 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald initiated coverage on Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ARNA with an Overweight rating. The price target for Arena Pharmaceuticals is set to $4. Arena Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $1.35 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Achaogen Inc AKAO with a Buy rating. The price target for Achaogen is set to $29. Achaogen shares closed at $22.11 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Yatra Online Inc YTRA with a Buy rating. The price target for Yatra Online is set to $15. Yatra Online shares closed at $10.32 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at JP Morgan initiated coverage on Advanced Accelerator Application SA(ADR) AAAP with an Overweight rating. The price target for Advanced Accelerator Application is set to $50. Advanced Accelerator Application shares closed at $36.06 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.