- Analysts at Morgan Stanley upgraded Zynga Inc ZNGA from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Zynga shares rose 4.2 percent to $3.73 in pre-market trading.
- FBR Capital upgraded Comerica Incorporated CMA from Market Perform to Outperform. Comerica shares gained 2.82 percent to close at $70.79 on Thursday.
- Analysts at UBS upgraded Citigroup Inc C from Sell to Neutral. Citigroup shares rose 0.54 percent to $63.55 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs upgraded Camping World Holdings Inc CWH from Neutral to Buy. Camping World shares rose 3.57 percent to $29.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Deutsche Bank upgraded Ashford Hospitality Prime Inc AHP from Hold to Buy. Ashford Hospitality Prime shares gained 1.27 percent to close at $9.58 on Thursday.
- Argus upgraded Humana Inc HUM from Hold to Buy. Humana shares gained 0.32 percent to $231.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Raymond James upgraded Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc CNSL from Outperform to Strong Buy. Consolidated Communications shares rose 2.50 percent to $20.91 in pre-market trading.
- Longbow Research downgraded Domino's Pizza, Inc. DPZ from Buy to Neutral. Domino's shares dropped 1.15 percent to $215.38 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley downgraded Teekay Corporation TK from Equal-Weight to Underweight. Teekay shares fell 12 percent to $5.65 in pre-market trading.
- UBS downgraded Nordstrom, Inc. JWN from Buy to Neutral. Nordstrom shares slipped 0.40 percent to $44.45 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup downgraded Snap Inc SNAP from Buy to Neutral. Snap shares slipped 1.86 percent to $18.50 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley downgraded Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. TOO from Equal-Weight to Underweight. Teekay Offshore Partners shares fell 14.41 percent to $2.85 in pre-market trading.
- Stifel Nicolaus downgraded Endo International plc ENDP from Buy to Hold. Endo shares fell 12.9 percent to $12.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Benchmark downgraded Cantel Medical Corp CMD from Buy to Hold. Cantel Medical shares fell 2.15 percent to close at $77.91 on Thursday.
- FBR Capital downgraded Atlantic Coast Financial Corp ACFC from Outperform to Market Perform. Atlantic Coast Financial shares rose 0.67 percent to close at $7.56 on Thursday.
- Brean Capital initiated coverage of First Bancorp FBNC with a Buy rating. The price target for First Bancorp is set to $33. First Bancorp shares closed at $29.09 on Thursday.
- Piper Jaffray initiated coverage on Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc SC with a Neutral rating. The price target for Santander Consumer is set to $13.50. Santander Consumer shares closed at $11.61 on Thursday.
- Mizuho initiated coverage on Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. CMG with a Buy rating. The price target for Chipotle is set to $533. Chipotle shares closed at $459.69 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Raymond James initiated coverage of Cable One Inc CABO with an Outperform rating. The price target for Cable One is set to $785. Cable One shares closed at $723.11 on Thursday.
- Mizuho initiated coverage on Starbucks Corporation SBUX with a Buy rating. The price target for Starbucks is set to $75. Starbucks shares closed at $62.24 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Credit Suisse initiated coverage on BWX Technologies Inc BWXT with a Neutral rating. The price target for BWX Technologies is set to $51. BWX Technologies shares closed at $48.09 on Thursday.
- JP Morgan initiated coverage on MINDBODY Inc MB with an Overweight rating. The price target for MINDBODY is set to $38. MINDBODY shares closed at $28.00 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Jefferies initiated coverage on Mattel, Inc. MAT with a Hold rating. The price target for Mattel is set to $22. Mattel shares closed at $22.43 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Longbow Research initiated coverage on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD with a Neutral rating. AMD shares closed at $12.90 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Mizuho initiated coverage on Yum! Brands, Inc. YUM with a Neutral rating. The price target for Yum! Brands is set to $74. Yum! Brands shares closed at $73.97 on Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.