Benzinga's Top Upgrades, Downgrades For June 8, 2017
- UBS upgraded Oasis Petroleum Inc. (NYSE:OAS) from Neutral to Buy. Oasis Petroleum shares rose 0.55 percent to $9.11 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at BTIG Research upgraded Kite Pharma Inc (NASDAQ:KITE) from Neutral to Buy. Kite Pharma shares gained 1.60 percent to $83.41 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Bank of America upgraded The Carlyle Group LP (NASDAQ:CG) from Neutral to Buy. Carlyle shares rose 0.87 percent to close at $17.45 on Wednesday.
- BMO Capital upgraded Dover Corp (NYSE:DOV) from Market Perform to Outperform. Dover shares dropped 2.50 percent to close at $81.62 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at DA Davidson upgraded Vista Outdoor Inc (NYSE:VSTO) from Neutral to Buy. Vista Outdoor shares dropped 3.95 percent to close at $21.16 on Wednesday.
- Piper Jaffray upgraded NBT Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ:NBTB) from Underweight to Neutral. NBT Bancorp shares gained 3 percent to $37.51 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Stifel Nicolaus upgraded Enduro Royalty Trust (NYSE:NDRO) to Buy. Enduro Royalty Trust shares rose 14.75 percent to close at $3.50 on Wednesday.
- Goldman Sachs downgraded W. R. Grace & Co (NYSE:GRA) from Buy to Neutral. W R Grace shares dropped 0.39 percent to close at $71.46 on Wednesday.
- Raymond James downgraded Patheon NV (NYSE:PTHN) from Outperform to Market Perform. Patheon shares rose 0.17 percent to close at $34.81 on Wednesday.
- BTIG Research downgraded Juno Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:JUNO) from Neutral to Sell. Juno Therapeutics shares fell 5.60 percent to $22.40 in pre-market trading.
- Bank of America downgraded Commercial Metals Company (NYSE:CMC) from Buy to Neutral. Commercial Metals shares fell 1.37 percent to $17.99 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan downgraded Albany Molecular Research, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMRI) from Overweight to Neutral. Albany Molecular Research shares slipped 0.41 percent to $21.61 in pre-market trading.
- Societe Generale downgraded Brown-Forman Corporation (NYSE:BF) from Hold to Sell. Brown Forman shares slipped 0.89 percent to $50.25 in pre-market trading.
- Buckingham downgraded Deckers Outdoor Corp (NYSE:DECK) from Buy to Neutral. Deckers Outdoor shares fell 0.78 percent to $69.95 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley downgraded Lear Corporation (NYSE:LEA) from Equal-Weight to Underweight. Lear shares closed at $152.87 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Deutsche Bank downgraded Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:HA) from Buy to Hold. Hawaiian shares closed at $59.35 on Wednesday.
- Barclays downgraded Sempra Energy (NYSE:SRE) from Overweight to Equal-Weight. Sempra Energy shares closed at $117.46 on Wednesday.
- Barclays initiated coverage of Vistra Energy Corp (NYSE:VST) with an Equal-Weight rating. The price target for Vistra Energy is set to $16. Vistra Energy shares closed at $15.68 on Wednesday.
- Oppenheimer initiated coverage on Mulesoft Inc (NYSE:MULE) with a Perform rating. Mulesoft shares closed at $26.00 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Mizuho initiated coverage of Hormel Foods Corp (NYSE:HRL) with a Neutral rating. The price target for Hormel is set to $35. Hormel shares closed at $34.98 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Longbow Research initiated coverage on Summit Materials Inc (NYSE:SUM) with a Buy rating. The price target for Summit Materials is set to $34. Summit Materials shares closed at $27.33 on Wednesday.
- Mizuho initiated coverage on Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE:TSN) with a Buy rating. The price target for Tyson is set to $71. Tyson shares closed at $60.47 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Rodman & Renshaw initiated coverage on Aptose Biosciences Inc (NASDAQ:APTO) with a Neutral rating. The price target for Aptose Biosciences is set to $1. Aptose Biosciences shares closed at $1.13 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Mizuho initiated coverage on Sanderson Farms, Inc. (NASDAQ:SAFM) with a Buy rating. The price target for Sanderson Farms is set to $142. Sanderson Farms shares closed at $123.53 on Wednesday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.