- Stifel Nicolaus upgraded Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. ANW from Hold to Buy. Aegean Marine Petroleum shares rose 9 percent to $5.45 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Wells Fargo upgraded Jack in the Box Inc. JACK from Market Perform to Outperform. Jack In The Box shares gained 1.27 percent to $108.22 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Citigroup upgraded Tech Data Corp TECD from Sell to Neutral. Tech Data shares rose 6.29 percent to close at $103.07 on Thursday.
- Oppenheimer upgraded Wayfair Inc W from Perform to Outperform. Wayfair shares rose 3.17 percent to $68.59 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Longbow Research upgraded Fastenal Company FAST from Neutral to Buy. Fastenal shares gained 1.02 percent to close at $43.61 on Thursday.
- JP Morgan upgraded Deere & Company DE from Underweight to Neutral. Deere shares gained 1.04 percent to $126.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Wunderlich upgraded ViaSat, Inc. VSAT from Sell to Hold. Viasat shares rose 3.52 percent to close at $67.55 on Thursday.
- Oppenheimer upgraded Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated VRTX from Perform to Outperform. Vertex Pharmaceuticals shares rose 1.1 percent to $128.55 in pre-market trading.
- Cowen & Co. upgraded Mantech International Corp MANT from Market Perform to Outperform. Mantech shares climbed 1.79 percent to $39.73 in pre-market trading.
- BTIG Research downgraded Workday Inc WDAY from Buy to Neutral. Workday shares fell 2.46 percent to $99.00 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse downgraded Whiting Petroleum Corp WLL from Outperform to Neutral. Whiting Petroleum shares dropped 2.87 percent to $6.77 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse downgraded PDC Energy Inc PDCE from Outperform to Neutral. PDC Energy shares rose 1.05 percent to close at $50.18 on Thursday.
- Evercore ISI Group downgraded Automatic Data Processing ADP from In-Line to Underperform. Automatic Data Processing shares slipped 1.26 percent to $102.05 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse downgraded Phibro Animal Health Corp PAHC from Outperform to Neutral. Phibro Animal Health shares rose 2.84 percent to close at $36.25 on Thursday.
- Nomura downgraded Analog Devices, Inc. ADI from Neutral to Reduce. Analog Devices shares fell 0.39 percent to $81.89 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan initiated coverage on Fastenal Company FAST with a Neutral rating. The price target for Fastenal is set to $46. Fastenal shares closed at $43.61 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Wells Fargo initiated coverage of F.N.B. Corp FNB with an Outperform rating. F.N.B. shares closed at $13.43 on Thursday.
- Keefe Bruyette & Woods initiated coverage of Greenhill & Co., Inc. GHL with a Market Perform rating. The price target for Greenhill is set to $118. Greenhill shares closed at $21.05 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Baird initiated coverage on Evolent Health Inc EVH with an Outperform rating. The price target for Evolent Health is set to $30. Evolent Health shares closed at $24.60 on Thursday.
- JP Morgan initiated coverage on Yum China Holdings Inc YUMC with an Overweight rating. The price target for Yum China is set to $42. Yum China shares closed at $40.00 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Credit Suisse initiated coverage on Matador Resources Co MTDR with an Outperform rating. The price target for Matador Resources is set to $34. Matador Resources shares closed at $23.45 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Jefferies initiated coverage on Coty Inc COTY with a Hold rating. The price target for Coty is set to $17. Coty shares closed at $19.32 on Thursday.
- Oppenheimer initiated coverage on Charter Communications, Inc. CHTR with a Perform rating. Charter Communications shares closed at $346.39 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Chardan Capital initiated coverage on Biocept Inc BIOC with a Buy rating. The price target for Biocept is set to $2.50. Biocept shares closed at $1.46 on Thursday.
- JP Morgan initiated coverage on W W Grainger Inc GWW with a Neutral rating. The price target for Grainger is set to $180. Grainger shares closed at $173.43 on Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.