- Bank of America upgraded HCP, Inc. HCP from Neutral to Buy. HCP shares gained 0.06 percent to $31.30 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Jefferies upgraded SunTrust Banks, Inc. STI from Hold to Buy. SunTrust shares fell 1.39 percent to close at $55.30 on Friday.
- Guggenheim upgraded Helmerich & Payne, Inc. HP from Neutral to Buy. Helmerich & Payne shares rose 0.06 percent to close at $66.57 on Friday.
- Analysts at JMP Securities upgraded Meritage Homes Corp MTH from Market Weight to Market Outperform. Meritage Homes shares gained 0.41 percent to close at $36.80 on Friday.
- Susquehanna upgraded FMC Corp FMC from Neutral to Positive. FMC shares gained 1.58 percent to $70.69 in pre-market trading.
- Evercore ISI Group upgraded Extra Space Storage, Inc. EXR from Underperform to In-Line. Extra Space Storage shares rose 0.13 percent to $74.49 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Nomura upgraded Ecolab Inc. ECL from Reduce to Neutral. Ecolab shares closed at $125.34 on Friday.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley upgraded Dover Corp DOV from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Dover shares gained 0.44 percent to $80.70 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Macquarie upgraded BlackBerry Ltd BBRY from Neutral to Outperform. BlackBerry shares rose 0.90 percent to $7.82 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital upgraded Oasis Petroleum Inc. OAS to Outperform. Oasis Petroleum shares closed at $14.26 on Friday.
- Analysts at FBR Capital downgraded Under Armour Inc UAA from Market Perform to Underperform. Under Armour shares rose 1.31 percent to $20.04 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs downgraded Accenture Plc ACN from Neutral to Sell. Accenture shares fell 2.40 percent to $117.00 in pre-market trading.
- Evercore ISI Group downgrades W.P. Carey Inc. REIT WPC from Outperform to In-Line. W.P. Carey shares closed at $9.30 on Friday.
- Analysts at Wells Fargo downgraded Mead Johnson Nutrition CO MJN from Outperform to Market Perform. Mead Johnson Nutrition
- shares closed at $89.08 on Friday.
- Analysts at Jefferies downgraded Forward Pharma A/S FWP from Buy to Hold. Forward Pharma shares fell 3.5 percent to $20.75 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays downgraded Rewalk Robotics Ltd RWLK from Equal-Weight to Underweight. ReWalk Robotics shares rose 2.44 percent to close at $2.10 on Friday.
- Wells Fargo downgraded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. IBKR from Market Perform to Underperform. Interactive Brokers shares fell 1.61 percent to $34.16 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo downgraded KCG Holdings, Inc. KCG from Outperform to Market Perform. KCG Holdings shares declined 0.94 percent to close at $17.83 on Friday.
- Analysts at BMO Capital initiated coverage on Centennial Resource Development Inc CDEV with a Market Perform rating. The price target for Centennial Resource Development is set to $21. Centennial Resource Development shares closed at $18.23 on Friday.
- Analysts at Argus initiated coverage on Snap Inc SNAP with a Hold rating. Snap shares closed at $22.53 on Friday.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on Loxo Oncology Inc LOXO with a Overweight rating. The price target for Loxo Oncology is set to $59. Loxo Oncology shares closed at $42.08 on Friday.
- Analysts at Goldman Sachs initiated coverage of Cognex Corporation CGNX with a Buy rating. The price target for Cognex is set to $95. Cognex shares closed at $83.95 on Friday.
- Analysts at BMO Capital initiated coverage on Primo Water Corporation PRMW with a Market Perform rating.The price target for Primo Water is set to $15.Primo Water shares closed at $13.58 on Friday.
- Analysts at Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. LYV with a Buy rating. The price target for Live Nation Entertainment is set to $35.Live Nation Entertainment shares closed at $30.37 on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.